Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Ruby Sanctum - Info Compilation / Preview

Can't Wait
    Whats The Mats - Raw Materials Calculator

I think Boubouille might've missed a spell for Halion. I was sneaking through more possible spells, and came across this one http://ptr.wowhead.com/?spell=74567. It's the same as Mark of Consumption, just named as Mark of Combustion. Hope this helps! ;D

Quote Originally Posted by djsjr
    Can someone point something out for me? How exactly do they know of Deathwings return?
    They saw the Cataclysm trailer.

I am Druid - Play Free Online Games

I am The Horde - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille

We did not stand a chance. As my brethren perished around me, I managed to retreat hear and bar the entrance.
    here*
    Quote Originally Posted by Charagon View Post
    It's kinda sad that the most interesting dungeon content idea Blizz has come up with in years is an April Fools joke.

10+ Year Old Account

Foreshadowing will only mystify the ignorant.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

So we fight General Drakkisath, Ebonroc, and Broodlord Lashlayer ?

Then a fight against a palette swap Nefarion?

WOW.

Some Blackrock Mountain revisited action going on.

10+ Year Old Account

I can't wait for more of the Cataclysm bridging events to start all this has me excited. I don't think I've been this excited for the game since Original WoW
    That being said, I don't mind the copy and pasting of models really, the Dragonkin and drakes all pretty much look similar, which is how they've built them to be since vanilla. So anyone bitching about copy/paste models, are whining about the wrong content to whine about that.
    Pandaren Brewmaster Monk
    Signature by Me!

10+ Year Old Account

Looks sweet!!

Guess its true, Cataclysm won't be out this year :-/
    I wanna go back to my trainer and learn a new spell in the next expansion! And we all need to be able to fly from day 1 ! (And fly over the Exodar and Silvermoon on our own mounts!)

Quote Originally Posted by Keristrasza
    She died shortly after that point. She was collecting the eggs to make the twilights and in the end it killed her. :< I think it was in night of the dragon or whatever that book was titled. I never got it myself. It's on wowwiki though.

Edit: Here we go, http://www.wowwiki.com/Sinestra

Also @det I know what you were getting at but ... C'thun was in AQ40, MC was home to What's his face that will be in Hyjal for Cata.
    Ah, I thought the line " She was, until recently, believed dead " was in reference to her still being alive. Never mind then.

Freakin' awesome signature is by JustintimeSS

Is it just me or does Halion seem to have the same voice as the emperor of Star Wars?

Quote Originally Posted by Hauroch
    Sinestra is dead, killed when Dargonax's powers destabilized.
    Crap, so her death happened after her arrival in Outland...

Ah, well.

Hmmmm, sounds like Mark Hamil is doing some voice work for Blizzard. This could prove to be interesting.
    Blizzard, please nerf paper, scissors are fine.

Regards,
    Rock

The spelling errors in that transcript seem quite awful.
    I'm guessing BB copied it rather than wrote it himself.

As bb is usually pretty neat in his spelling.

Transcripts
    Last but not least, here is a transcript of the dialogue with Xerestrasza of the Red Dragonflight.

* RS_Xerestrasza_Yell01.wav - Help! I am trapped within this tree! I require aid!
    * RS_Xerestrasza_Yell02.wav - Thank you! I could have not held out for much longer. A terrible thing has happened here.
    * RS_Xerestrasza_Say01.wav - We believed that the Sanctum was well fortified, but we were not prepareted for the nature of this assault.
    * RS_Xerestrasza_Say02.wav - The Black Dragonkin materialized from thin air, and set upon us before we could react.
    * RS_Xerestrasza_Say03.wav - We did not stand a chance. As my brethren perished around me, I managed to retreat hear and bar the entrance.
    * RS_Xerestrasza_Say04.wav - They slaughtered us with cold efficiency, but the true focus of their interest seemed to be the eggs kept here in the sanctum.
    * RS_Xerestrasza_Say05.wav - The commander of the forces on the ground here is a cruel brute named Zarithrian. But I fear there are greater powers at work.
    * RS_Xerestrasza_Say06.wav - In their initial assault I caught a glimpse of their true leader, a fearsome full-grown Twilight Dragon.
    * RS_Xerestrasza_Say07.wav - I know not the extent of their plans heroes, but I know this: they cannot be allowed to succeed!

Deleted

So yeah spyro the dragon anyone ?

Yay, none of that 3D crap like OS.

More terrible voice acting from the $100 million a month company

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by fangless
    Then a fight against a palette swap Nefarion?
    Errr... that isn't Nefarion's model... take a look at the heads, the tails, the legs, the wings - any part of the models, actually.

I'll save time for those trying to find it.
    Nefarion
    Halion
    Looking for Raid: you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Come - we must be cautious.

WRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH MORE HORRIBLE RP VOICE ACTING, OUR ARROWS WILL BLOCK OUT THE SUN OF AZEROTH AND YOU WILL HAVE TO FIGHT IN THE SHADOW OF OUR ENEMIES DECREPIT WRAAGHGHGHG LICH KING AND STUFF !! FOOLS, YOU ARE NOT BLIND LIKE THE OTHERS TO HAVE YOUR GREATEST LEADER SIT IN A BLOCK OF ICE FOR 15 FUCKING MINUTES WHILE YOU FIGHT ME ALONE WAWAHAHAH !

Quote Originally Posted by lilbuddhaman
    WRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH MORE HORRIBLE RP VOICE ACTING, OUR ARROWS WILL BLOCK OUT THE SUN OF AZEROTH AND YOU WILL HAVE TO FIGHT IN THE SHADOW OF OUR ENEMIES DECREPIT WRAAGHGHGHG LICH KING AND STUFF !! FOOLS, YOU ARE NOT BLIND LIKE THE OTHERS TO HAVE YOUR GREATEST LEADER SIT IN A BLOCK OF ICE FOR 15 FUCKING MINUTES WHILE YOU FIGHT ME ALONE WAWAHAHAH !

My god, I envisioned someone talking like that in real life. I feel like I want to punch you.