Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: Ruby Sanctum - Info Compilation / Preview

Quote Originally Posted by Malackai
    Whats up with the "pink elephants on parade" skin model

I was hoping it would have a similar skin like the current twilight drake maybe a little lighter example purple/black

but not going from bad ass blueish/black to purple -_-
    Purple is more badass than you could ever know.

Yeah, paladins are purple.. and they're... bad ass... ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdeadcow
    Same. That new dragon model looks great.
    Whats great about it? It just seems like a generic dragon. In fact, all of these bosses are generic. Although I suppose they are hard at work on cataclysm, so we shouldn't expect them to put too much creativity in this.

Anyone else instantly thought Spyro?
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Can't wait till its there

Quote Originally Posted by Falcio
    Purple is more badass than you could ever know.
    haha i just noticed i made a typo i meant pink

purple is nice i guess

Omfg look at those never-before seen models on Baltharus, Saviana and Zarithrian! Soooo amazing!

LOL. In all seriousness, it would be cool if they would make new dragon models instead of offering small adjustments and reskins to Shade of Eranikus of Vaelestrasz the Corrupt. There are MMO's out there who, believe it or not, offer exciting things in their raid encounters. For the past several years, for WoW it's just been more of the same.

cant wait

Quote Originally Posted by Thoridyss
    I can't wait for more of the Cataclysm bridging events to start all this has me excited. I don't think I've been this excited for the game since Original WoW
    Agreed. I'm REALLY hoping that the Ruby Sanctum isn't all we're getting out of the Chamber of Aspects though. Would be really great if they opened up the Bronze, Azure, and Emerald Sanctums as well and used each of those as a starting point for all the cataclysmic changes in the... um... Cataclysm lol.

Besides, we have Nalice, Consort of the Black Dragonflight for Queen Alexstrasza (or however the hell its spelled) sitting up top there with a dialogue box that tells us "feel nervous in the presence of the Black dragonflight? Well you should be. The others are fools for not attacking me here." Or something along those lines, I'm not quoting it word for word here lol. That bit of dialogue and all the Black/Twilight Flight activity going on int he sanctums always made me think that they were all going to open up as we got closer to Deathwing's return and that Nalice would be our last enemy before heading back to Azeroth and dealing with the new threats.

Would also be a cool twist if Queen Alextrasza actually did end up getting killed in the last Sanctum to open, which would make Deathwing's return all the more dangerous and intense as his biggest opposition among the Dragonflights will be out of the way.

But that is all wishful thinking.

can not wait!

Quote Originally Posted by NeverDeath
    Omfg look at those never-before seen models on Baltharus, Saviana and Zarithrian! Soooo amazing!

LOL. In all seriousness, it would be cool if they would make new dragon models instead of offering small adjustments and reskins to Shade of Eranikus of Vaelestrasz the Corrupt. There are MMO's out there who, believe it or not, offer exciting things in their raid encounters. For the past several years, for WoW it's just been more of the same.

Exciting things in their raid encounters? Which games? Oh and there are plenty of different and unique encounters in WoW raids. Alas you probably just play to damn much.

a bit of pre-lore for cata

This raid will be boring like the Ony revamp and the other dragon raid in the dragon sanctum.

instead how much heat can you take he will be screaming you : how much bad pushing can you take before cancelling your subscription cuz we wont add anything new but remakes before cataclysm.

Quote Originally Posted by Mmownd
    This raid will be boring like the Ony revamp and the other dragon raid in the dragon sanctum.

instead how much heat can you take he will be screaming you : how much bad pushing can you take before cancelling your subscription cuz we wont add anything new but remakes before cataclysm.
    And you'll continue to whine and complain as you hand over your $15 each and every month. Do you loathe yourself as much as you do the company you pay so faithfully?

Quote Originally Posted by Nesingwary-Eliada
    Queen Alextrasza actually did end up getting killed
    Let's watch all life on azeroth fade away (Nozdormu doesn't count)

Quote Originally Posted by muffinboy
    Let's watch all life on azeroth fade away (Nozdormu doesn't count)
    It wouldn't. She is the GUARDIAN of all life on Azeroth. When the titans were done/satisfied with Azeroth they empowered five dragons to be stewards of the world, to guard Azeroth and protect the Titan's creations. So her death, which would suck as she is the greatest ally of the mortal races and the queen of all the flights, would not cause everyone and everything to die.

Kind of like how Malygos was the guardian of magic and hidden arcanum. His death didn't turn every class in melee.

All that aside, with the Cataclysm previews I see that she clearly isn't dying anytime soon lol. But to be fair my original post was well before all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Fasc
    And you'll continue to whine and complain as you hand over your $15 each and every month. Do you loathe yourself as much as you do the company you pay so faithfully?
    troll feeder....

....feeds trolls

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by tankytanktank123
    troll feeder....

....feeds trolls
    Some one has to do it.

Can't wait for this raid.

They should mix up dragon models but really for any1 that didnt play vanilla and didnt raid BWL hasnt seen enough dragon models personally.

of course its going to be the same dragon models...

... they are the SAME dragon-kin...

if they changed the models everybody would be saying

"OMG THEY CHANGED THE MODEL!!!" "ARE THEY TRYING TO CONFUSE US I THOUGHT THEY WERE BLACK DRAGONS!!!??" "ISNT TWILIGHT DRAGONS SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE NORMAL DRAGONS !!??"

:
    It's just a game.