Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

making a new healer alt

hi peeps
    im asking here for advice on what healer class i should pick for pvp mostly. i have a pala currently but it i consider it very boring so what class should i lvlup that is funl, reliable, mostly for pvp but also for pve??

im thinking in rolling a priest

what do u guys advise???

thanks in advence

I kill two gnomes in da morning,
    I kill two gnomes at night,
    I kill two gnomes in the afternoon, and than I feel alright.
    I kill two gnomes in time of peace and two in time of war,
    I kill two gnomes before I kill two gnomes, and then I kill two more.

Re: making a new healer alt

Uhm. Well, by posting this in the priest specific forums we may be a bit biased.
    I've played Disc Priest, Resto Shaman, and Resto Druid all in pvp. I enjoyed my priest and druid the most, they both have their pros and cons. A priest is fun due to a few tricks such as mind control, their fear (if timed decently), bubbles - other cool things. A druid is nice due to various forms of CC and slightly better armor contribution, as well as their dance. The dance is a big plus.
    For pvp, I generally prefer my druid, but for pve they're about equal - but I favor my old holy priest.

Flip a coin imo.
    sup?

I would say pick druid as u can change to kitty bear or boomkin speccs if u get bored fo healing which is a plus but u want

i love my priest for pvp bubbles penance is really cool and some disc mechanics are fun and druids cna run and heal while swaping farms then healing again so its a matter of choice
    try both then decide
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

I've played a priest as a twink and as a premade character on PTRs. They are fun as all hell. I used to do arenas as a resto druid at 70 and that was just boring. You either got boned by a melee heaby team focusing you or you facerolled to the win.

I say priest if you plan on doing anything outside of an arena because they are a very fun class in PvE too. Shamans are fun and have a lot of micro managing and druids can be tricky but are enjoyable if you love kiting. Honestly, play each to level 30 or so and heal some dungeons on the way. Whichever you're liking more is the way to go because all the healing classes are pretty fun to play if you like the healing playstyle.

if you want to remove poisons and curses pick a druid

if you wanted to remove magic and diseases pick a priest.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

k ty all for the replys i think ive decided myself and im rolling a priest

=)

I kill two gnomes in da morning,
    I kill two gnomes at night,
    I kill two gnomes in the afternoon, and than I feel alright.
    I kill two gnomes in time of peace and two in time of war,
    I kill two gnomes before I kill two gnomes, and then I kill two more.