Glyph of Scourge Imprisonment buff - Pushing Priests over the edge?

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Priest (Forums / Talent Calculator)
    Glyphs
    When I saw this, I thought "WOW" and I am sure you all did as well. As we all know Shackle Undead is a powerful CC and is handy in more situations than I personally have the time to count.
    I was discussing this with some friends after I had calmed down and we all agreed that this buff is a bit over the top. I mean in current tier content I can see this Glyph being abused by every Priest spec.

I mean do you even think anyone at Blizzard considered the connatations of this buff?

This is definatly pushing all Priest specs in to the realms of the over powered.

Discuss.
    Has opinions about stuff.
    Character - Danrar (Forever Holy Priest)

Re: Glyph of Scourge Imprisonment buff - Pushing Priests over the edge?

Did this buff actually warrant a thread? I really do not I would actually see a thread on this since there are soooooooooo many better glyphs than this.

sarcasm? ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by fabian
    Did this buff actually warrant a thread? I really do not I would actually see a thread on this since there are soooooooooo many better glyphs than this.
    Well I thought that, you know, we should appreciate the buffs that blizzard give us...

@fabian: the sarcasm was literally dripping from the OP...

@OP: did u bother to consider that blizz is either just 'fixing' what it considers to be outdated spell CD design or perhaps even setting up for some relevant changes for cataclsym/pre-cataclysm?

Though .5 second Shackles does sound nice, I feel like I'd much rather have insta-cast Shackles (though this might be OP for when those darned DKs pop Lichborne in PvP... :-\) or an increase in length/damage that causes the shackle to break. I'm not sure if your post is sarcastic or not but I've definitely found several moments where shackling was beneficial (even during WotLK) and expect to find ever more cases when my Priest gets into the ICC Heroics. CC is pretty darn cool!
    Quote Originally Posted by Urti
    No, they (new-gen gamers) are happy. Never happier than when they are crying loudly about the injustices of voluntary forms of entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by Trifande
    @fabian: the sarcasm was literally dripping from the OP...
    Unless the OP is wet, I doubt it was literal

After reading it again, I can see it. But seriously, I do not see why a thread was needed. Useless thread is still useless.

After reading it again, I can see it. But seriously, I do not see why a thread was needed. Useless thread is still useless.
    "For the lulz" is a perfectly good reason.

This is a forum full of people who want information about an online game that has no bearing on real life. This isn't even the official forum. For all intents and purposes every thread in here is useless.

You're right this buff is pretty over the top. I really wonder what Blizz is thinking with this one. Definitely going to get nerfed before going live.

15+ Year Old Account

Troll thread is locked by Blood Elf.

This can seriously have no proper discussion.