Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Re: Patch 3.3.3 - PTR Build 11643

Quote Originally Posted by d00d3r1n0
    Seriously. This real world money for vanity pets is ridiculous. Pretty soon, you will be able to use real money to buy gems and enchants.
    Lol, cry more 12 year old. Nobody cares what you think.

Hell if you want it that bad ask your parents to buy it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by santoslhalper
    I know that they're a business which has a fiduciary duty to maximize returns. That being said, part of the appeal of the game to me has always been the absence of micro-transactions. You pay x dollars per month, and that gives you the same opportunity to obtain the same items as everyone else. The gradual transition towards micro-transactions is a worrying trend in my view.
    Except follow-pets don't affect game play in any way. They're simply cure little screen artifacts that some people like to collect. If they start selling gold/enchants/gear/special abilities for real money, then I'm all with you. Even more to the point they've been doing this for years (really since day one), it's just a more direct transaction now. Buy a limited edition game box? Get a "free" pet (for $20 or so). Spend $20 to get the Blizzcon Pay-per-Veiw? Get a "free" pet. Buy WoW TCG? Get loot cards, including "free" pets. This is just saying, "you know what, people love these little digital screw balls, why don't we just sell them direct instead of all this indirect silliness".

Rocket got 2 seats. Guessing they both wont be used?

I don't know if it has been pointed out yet, or if it's even related to this build, however the mechanostrider now has a new mount up sound (woooooooooow!).

Lil' XT looks nice

I hope you can buy these mounts with $$ and i hope it is an engineering mount...why is that a problem?

Stood in the Fire andy_mitchelluk's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by aggression
    Rocket got 2 seats. Guessing they both wont be used?
    I would guess by the fact it's called "X-53 Touring Rocket" that it will be a 2 seater flying mount.

About time as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Creap
    Hmm, just struck me..

Maybe the Celestial mount is a reward for doing ALL the hard modes in WotLK? I mean, it's a bit of a cross between Invincible and Algalon... Wouldnt suprise me at all, a final reward..
    Yes. It will be the [Glory of the Hardcore Raider]
    "There is a fly in the ointment. Shit has hit the fan. The lion will speak!" - Saul Silver

lil XT.. plz make in stores in wow