Affli lock in 2v2 arena

hey, so basicly i'm running Affli lock / Holy pala in 2v2 bracket, we can easily beat any comp but holy pala / warrior, we can't kill them, and they can't kill us. i can't nuke the pala bcuz i have the warrior 100% of the time on me, and i can't nuke the warrior bcuz the pala is always out of los and my fear doesn't have range for him. So yes we do arenas that lasts for 48 minutes.

Any good tip please? thanks.

And don't say /leave arena thats not funny

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...atol&cn=Lockyz
    Currently with pve stuff but it's likerelent / wrathful off set, set is 1 wrathful, 2 relentless & 2 furious sp with fel armor is something around 3250.

edit: armory added

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Affli lock in 2v2 arena

Quote Originally Posted by kilexje
    And don't say /leave arena thats not funny
    Well, actually it is! Because in those 48 minutes you(if you're as good as you say) could win, at least, 2 other matches. And those will make up for your one loss against that comp.
    On topic... can't help you about warriors, sorry!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    Warlocks are hard.

And those will make up for your one loss against that comp.
    Unless they meet the same comp in the next match^^

Hence the reason why 2's are worthless. It's so much more about class disparities in 2s than any other arena size. Aff lock / mana-regening Healer going against another aff lock / mana-regening healer is also something that will probably last forever. But I digress.

Against that team, this is what I would do: Make sure the paladin has forbearance, his trinket is on cooldown, and he hasn't been feared in the last 20 seconds. Roll full dots on the warrior, and insta fear the paladin. Follow him, and when death coil is off, do a full duration fear. While he's running for 5-6 seconds, pop everything and smash the warrior. When the paladin is about to get off fear, have your paladin HoJ him. By that time, you should be down to the 25% execute range enough to be able to kill the warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by Ormula
    Hence the reason why 2's are worthless. It's so much more about class disparities in 2s than any other arena size. Aff lock / mana-regening Healer going against another aff lock / mana-regening healer is also something that will probably last forever. But I digress.

Against that team, this is what I would do: Make sure the paladin has forbearance, his trinket is on cooldown, and he hasn't been feared in the last 20 seconds. Roll full dots on the warrior, and insta fear the paladin. Follow him, and when death coil is off, do a full duration fear. While he's running for 5-6 seconds, pop everything and smash the warrior. When the paladin is about to get off fear, have your paladin HoJ him. By that time, you should be down to the 25% execute range enough to be able to kill the warrior.
    Thats a good tip but it's almost impossible to get the pala in los of me and i'm getting stun / interrupt / bs by the warrior, he is the only one that i'm able to dot >.>

go destro, aff in 2s is painful and is askign for long drawn outgames
    He who is truly mediocre exerts himself 100%, it is not his efforts that fall short but his ability. Don't be a mediocre poser.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&cn=Brootalkid
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&cn=Kidvicious

What pet are you running with?
    Are you controlling your pets cooldowns?

EDIT: can you post your armory too please?
    Definition of useless -

Q. Any plans for an untalented spell to help warlocks deal with stuns?
    A. Possibly. It’s also possible we may take a look at stuns in general. But overall stuns will feel less impacting in an environment where players have significantly more health than they do today.

Keep DoT's on both of them and Drain Mana till he's out... That's what I would do anyway...

Yeah, go destro in 2v2, because spamming immolate and watching it get dispelled by every team is the most fun way to do arenas.

If the paladin is never in LoS of you, your paladin is doing something wrong and not pressuring the other paladin enough. Should be using freedom on you as often as possible and getting close for a howl, in which case you drain the Paladin's mana after full dots. When the paladin runs away refocus on the warrior, keep the warrior behind the same pillar the paladin just ran behind and make him come to you again.

Rinse repeat until paladin is dry.

Now, if it were a druid, that'd be a different story
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by TerryBogard
    What pet are you running with?
    Are you controlling your pets cooldowns?

EDIT: can you post your armory too please?
    Felhunter