Elem on sindragosa bug?

It's like the only fight my guild has had to relearn with the patch so we've been wiping on her a lot the past few days, and we were also trying for the achieve.

What I noticed though was I never got a single unchained magic, we did probably 12-15 attempts. Some people were getting every single unchained, so I don't think it's just a coincidence that I never got one.

Has anybody else seen this? I don't really know that it only affects elem shamans, I'm just the only one in the guild and the only one that wasn't getting unchained. Our resto shaman was getting them, so idk...

our shaman sayd that yesterday aswell, he never got a single unchained magic

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, elemental is not affected by it.

Apparently, prot paladins are.

Yeah that's confirmed - Elementals isn't considered ranged DPS... I'm not sure if I should be insulted or happy

10+ Year Old Account
    my guild has had to relearn with the patch
    Is it because you cant see where the frost blasts will land on air phase?
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

Quote Originally Posted by Darcam View Post
    Yeah that's confirmed - Elementals isn't considered ranged DPS... I'm not sure if I should be insulted or happy
    And here i was, thanking the RNG last night. But i won't be insulted, being able to DPS all the time w/o having to run was fun

*edit*
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkras View Post
    Actually, last night those blasts worked fine , everyone was able to see them [EU Server, 10man-HM].
    Neke <Resto|Ele> | Enalilia <Holy|Prot> @Blackhand-EU
    Enalilia <Merc> @Exar Kun

Indeed it seems a bug. Tried her as ele shammy in hc and didnt get one unchained magic. That was 3 hours tries of full dps!
    English is not my native language and i type fast. So bare with my typos, like "jsut".

Quote Originally Posted by shadowkras View Post
    It's because she's hitting our tanks a lot harder with melee hits. We normally have tanks eat blistering cold but with melee damage + blistering cold damage they would often die. Our melee also kept getting parried by her at first, so parry haste would rape the tank too.

One time we wiped because it put unchained on 4 of our healers and the 2 priests weren't really aware of that.
    Last edited by Sterkrazzy; 2010-10-29 at 07:25 PM.