found a monitor :)--

Re: found a monitor :)--

Congrats! I was just looking at the same size monitor for the same amount, except it's not refurbished. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...2E16824236049R

Plus it's from Newegg, so +1 point for that ^^

yeah i was looking @ that one, but its out of stock

I have that monitor and experience pretty brutal screen tearing when playing wow. Tt works fine in any other program/game. May just be a faulty one I got

Quote Originally Posted by Ellipsis
    yeah i was looking @ that one, but its out of stock
    Son of a...When I added it to my wishlist it wasn't out of stock...which was yesterday.../sad. Guess I'll just put off looking for a new one.

15+ Year Old Account

I found a really nice Hanns-G 24" widescreen (1920x1080 native, 5ms delay) at NewEgg for around $150. I happened to grab it as one their daily Shell Shocker deals.

lucky you! @ Cilraaz.

Yeah it's hard to find a good deal and if they are good deals, they go fast! Just like that Dell monitor. I'll let ya'll know how it goes, the monitor comes with a warranty, yadda yadda :P

10+ Year Old Account

http://www.amazon.com/HP-2009M-20-In...8466685&sr=8-1

This thing isnt as big as some others but in quality it cannot be surpassed, both my computers use it and ive had them for many months without a single complaint, built in fullspeakers is nice too - dont have to spend more money on seperate speakers = more money for the good stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Ellipsis
    lucky you! @ Cilraaz.

Yeah it's hard to find a good deal and if they are good deals, they go fast! Just like that Dell monitor. I'll let ya'll know how it goes, the monitor comes with a warranty, yadda yadda :P

Necroed!! ><

Hey Elli, I hope you're not talking about the Dell, ST2410, which I told you I bought @$189. Well as far as the performance goes, I can't tell you, bc I still don't have it. Placed the order on 3/3. Then they told me it would take 18 days to build it, plus another 7 days to ship, and my expected date of arrival was 4/1. Mind you, they never indicated it would take that long when I placed the order. Well, just today I received another email from Dell saying my order has been delayed another 4 WEEKS!!!!!!!! ETA 4/27. Un-effin-believable.

I cancelled the order and let them have a massive earful. So now I'm back in the market (non-Dell, of course). Wish to spend no more than $250 for a 23-24" wide HDMI monitor. How do you like yours? Anyone have suggestions?

This Monitor is amazing, as long as you don't mind the ring stand that is. Display is bright and crisp. I've heard only good things about it. Oh, and it's only $209

Quote Originally Posted by Kripparrian
    I have that monitor and experience pretty brutal screen tearing when playing wow. Tt works fine in any other program/game. May just be a faulty one I got
    Do you have Vsync enabled?

Hi everyone, I love my monitor, pictures great, everythings great! It's nice playing on such a big monitor, and I actually prefer watching movies on my PC rather then my tv So yeah, I'd definitely recommend it. I ordered my monitor on Wednesday, it shipped Thursday and I got it on a Monday. So the shipping was excellent as well.

GL with everyone trying to find a good monitor, the link still works for the one I got. The price actually dropped a few dollars, too :P For 160$ you really cant beat the quality or cost. Shipping is a dollar, as well