Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...

Re: Am i a cheap bastard if i have 40k gold in the bank but

it always depends on the content - when kara was fresh, not many ppl managed to find a good JC (the profession was new and epicgems were not implementet).
    But even in kara, a good player tried to get the maximum out of his toon - kara used to be at a decent difficulty level when it was released.

There is no excuse for not socketing and enchanting the best available stuff, specially when it's almost free to get.
    I'm talking about progress-raiding here,.. i don't care for other stuff

Didn't read through the entire 9 pages of this but one comment really bugged me and bugs me in general with people in WoW.

"50 dps won't make or break a raid"

Sure, chances are one person missing 50 dps probably won't hurt that much but think if you have 18 dps who do the same thing, then you are missing 900 dps which is a decent chunk. Don't be cheap. Selling yourself and your gear short is not only being stingy with fake money but it is just plain disrespectful to the effort and time of the others you raid with.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by redteamRT
    Didn't read through the entire 9 pages of this but one comment really bugged me and bugs me in general with people in WoW.

"50 dps won't make or break a raid"

Sure, chances are one person missing 50 dps probably won't hurt that much but think if you have 18 dps who do the same thing, then you are missing 900 dps which is a decent chunk. Don't be cheap. Selling yourself and your gear short is not only being stingy with fake money but it is just plain disrespectful to the effort and time of the others you raid with.
    50 dps x 17 or so dps = 850 more dps. It stacks fast, and it will make or break you on bosses with tough enrages.