Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: <Midwinter> US First - Glory of the Icecrown Raider (25)

Quote Originally Posted by tetrisgoat
    Forgive me for my ignorance, I'm a PvP-er, but does getting this achievement make Sindragosa unlootable? Quick scan on wowhead said nothing of the sort.
    Doing it on normal so losing a 277 tier token and getting a 264 item instead of a 277. Also means can't make HM LK attempts that week.

I personally would go with the meta. Just means they know they can't down HM LK at this time(nobody can anyways). Big deal if lose HM attempts 1 week for a meta with US first. Need to get it done anyways and every week that passes people will get more and more geared and the buff will be raised, so they can take HM LK more serious when there's more possibility to down it.

GRATS GUYS !!!!!

Btw...screw herioc lich king, no one cares for lewt that looks like the same models when wotlk came out imo.

dear blizzard, dont be freaking stupid on your characters. Thanks for making my character look cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Viceversa
    Why sacrifice Sindra loot for a drake? Drakes won't help you kill LK
    the game is about achievements now.... why sacrifice a drake for 3 pieces of loot?
    Quote Originally Posted by rad586
    OH NOES !!!!! CASUALS GOT ALMOST THE SAME GEAR AS ME !!!!!! MY GEAR DOESN'T INCREASE THE SIZE OF MY PENIS ANYMORE !!!!! QQQQQQ

haters gon hate. those drakes are sick, grats.

Why would they lose HM LK attempts that week, my guild is 11/12 in regular 25, so im curious.

Do they have to do every other boss in heroic to attempt heroic LK, why cant they just toggle it to Hard on the LK like they can every other fight?

All end bosses need to be killed on heroic to attempt heroic LK

Quote Originally Posted by Lark
    Because 1 token + 1 hm drop is nowhere near as valuable as "US first glory of the ICC raider 25" when it comes to recruiting?

Act like a 277 chest and a 277 memory of malygos is going to be the difference between killing LK25hm or getting a good recruit to fill in for someone who just got hit by a car isn't. Go on.

Well said dude.