Sindragosa Unchained Magic

I was just curious about how other people deal with the Unchained Magic debuff on Sindragosa. I did it on 25 man for the first time this week as affliction and found a lot of people would have to just sit and stop dps for a few seconds when their stacks got too high.

In order to keep up dps would it be best to refresh any dots that need it and then soul drain at 5 or 6 stacks? You get a few ticks of damage to keep up some dps and also can let the stacks fall off while channeling. I got into a nice rhythm of doing that and found it seemed to be the best way to handle it but just curious what other think.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Sindragosa Unchained Magic

Drain Soul, even above execute. 1 Unchained Magic stack, 11-15 seconds of more dps than a wand. Also buffed by dots, so you can dot dot dot haunt drain soul and get full Soul Siphon benefit even if UA falls off.
    from Gherkin.

If you run with 2+ locks. If both locks (or all3?) get the debuff at the same time damage might be less depending on how much they dare to stack up tho but better than nothing.
    Stopping at 4 stacks on normalmode is a common thumbrule, normalmode aint that much of a dpsrace anyway, Sind is more of a classic survivalencounter.
    Keep talking to your healers to get an idea of how many stacks they would suggest you to stack.
    Obviously as affliction you also want to prio keeping corruption refresh going in one way or another as well.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

I actually just read that thread and saw his post. We have two locks in raid and I don't think we ever really had it at the same time. That fight makes me love RNG sometimes when you don't get it the entire fight lol ;D

15+ Year Old Account

I hate that fight, think i been the lucky one in like 30% of the tries only, rest I usually spend my time outside the raid on the side wondering what idiot made this encounter. Will use the soul drain more but its not a fun mechanic they made.
    Pretty stupid to make such a RNG event have such enormous impact of how to play. Rather have some more stable debuff like in queen or a small RNG like kiting a ooze at professor than a gamebreaking RNG debuff :-X'

I BLAME CANADA, YOU HEAR ME GHERKIN? CANADA!
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis
    I BLAME CANADA, YOU HEAR ME GHERKIN? CANADA!
    Relax, guy.