Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Healing set bonus changed again ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ultima
    Well, unless there is content after Ruby Sanctum, would we still be raiding "hard-core" in 4.0 which I presume/hope is after the 30% ICC Aura and would rather help in killing what you would be killable by your guild.
    I wouldn't say people would be raiding "hard-core" but I would not doubt that getting as many shadowmournes as possible would be up there for many guilds. But still, a Disc priest goes for 100% Int/Crit/Haste gear for most fights, when 4.0 comes, those items will not change since they still want Int/Crit/Haste items. Plus int based regen is getting nerfed, so Disc will be stuck with very low regen.

they should go:

2pc: Increase Renew and Power Word: Shield by 5%

4pc: Increase Circle of Healing and Penance by 10%

gogo, it makes every Priest healing class happy.

Make it happen Bliz !!!!

Thanks,

Kalten

Flat out uninspired buffs to not one, but two spells? That's actually bad design. Bleh, no thanks.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

15+ Year Old Account

At least it'd work and be useful, unlike that funky Flash Heal set bonus.

(2): Your Prayer of Mending spell now heals the target for 30% of the healing done over 6 seconds.

(4): Increase the healing done by Circle of Healing by 10% and increase the Absorption of Power Word: Shield by 5%.

????????????????????????????????????????????????!

Isn't the first just a nerfed 2t9 bonus?

Quote Originally Posted by Creed86 View Post
    Never quite understood people playing humans. Isn't the point of a fantasy game to be something else not something you are irl, then again you dont exactly encounter dragons irl either unless you count my sister.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiry
    Isn't the first just a nerfed 2t9 bonus?
    No considering youll know that the heal went off.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultima
    (2): Your Prayer of Mending spell now heals the target for 30% of the healing done over 6 seconds.
    I like it!

If I'm not misunderstanding, our mastery will passively be something like this?

For 4pc holy I think a proc like: Casting a SoL'd FH resets the cd on CoH. It would get priests to spec 2/2 again, and with ~30% crit chance as holy I see (saw) a reasonable number of procs (while specced 2/2).

The way I see it is as a way to make us scale better with both haste and crit. Atm haste is so great but we're limited by the cooldowns of our spells. You'd scale better in the sense that the more spells you cast between CoH cooldowns yields more opportunities to proc SoL.

The biggest flaw with my bonus I suppose is that the majority of people's SoL procs from from CoH in the first place. Which would lead to people doing: CoH -> FH -> CoH -> CRY BECAUSE SOL DIDNT PROC, BLIZZ AND RNGESUS HATE PRIESTS.