Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: [Satrina's Impeding Scarab] Vs [Unidentifiable Organ]

Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra
    something i am not sure on tho. if u get +sta does that increase my current hp (thus healing me a small bit) or does it only increase the maxium ?
    You got it. And unlike other trinkets that increase your hp the health you gain does not go away when the stacks fall off.

Basically if you are at 50k hp and you take a 10k hit that procs the trinket you will have 40,393 hp out of 50,393 hp. If you don't get hit or healed for 10 seconds and the stack falls off you will have 40,393 hp out of 50,000 hp. The only time you lose hp is if you have 10 stacks and are at full health, ie 53,925 hp you would lose 3925 hp when the stacks fell off and be back at 50k.

A better way of interpreting the proc would be: You have a 60% chance of reducing the damage of an incoming physical hit by 393 (24 stamina for a raid buffed bear).

15+ Year Old Account

Satrinas (HC if you have it) + skeleton for sindragosa, organ + glyph (yes I still use this) for pretty much everything else. LK I'm not gonna rate, because I don't know the fight :P

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Jon
    Or maybe they're actually pro and use the stamina trinket because stamina is the way to go when doing new, hard content.
    You can also just gem for stamina and get the Organ for armor mitigation + free stamina on bosses. Armor + stamina is pro.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Doirdyn
    unless you're a druid, then you should use scarab

Most tanks have 55-70% avoidance, sure it translates to 35-50% in ICC, but even if you get hit it only has a 60% chance to apply
    this is quite weird as druid got lower avoidence we have less chance for a stack to fall off? so why should we use scrab then ?
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE