Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Patch 3.3.3 - PTR Notes Update

Shouldn't it be the 23rd? They release patches on tuesdays =o

Quote Originally Posted by Xentropy
    This change would break multiple spec-defining game mechanics, such as the frost mage's shatter combo. I know as a rogue you feel fixing your ability is worth breaking half a dozen other specs, but I think the other specs would disagree. Vanish definitely needs to be fixed, but it's not as easy a fix as you seem to think it should be.
    I can't think of any other specs that use the mechanic of casting an instant after a spell with flight time to exploit a bonus on the target. I could be wrong, but as far as Ik now that just affects mages and Blizzard admits it's a bug that worked out, maybe they should fix rogues And mages.

Quote Originally Posted by sealdonut
    Glyph of Scourge Imprisonment looks like its possibly op in 3s.
    Am i missing something ? Wtb explanation

Quote Originally Posted by d9d9
    Buff rogues? O_o
    What bliz smoke.
    How the hell are those rogue buffs? They're un-used glyphs.

Quote Originally Posted by ilialilov
    Btw 22 march is monday. Isn't it going to be applied at wednesday?
    Or at least tuesday for US. But still..next week, yay! (or he means june 22, which is a tuesday :'()
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

And their updater still doesn't work me for - it didn't last time and the haven't fixed the bugs
    I wanna go back to my trainer and learn a new spell in the next expansion! And we all need to be able to fly from day 1 ! (And fly over the Exodar and Silvermoon on our own mounts!)

I want moar Deathwing pics. Do something!

Quote Originally Posted by Edsin
    I have no words for how unnecessary those Rogue glyph changes are.
    My thoughts exactly. Warriors continue to get nerfed, specifically nerfed against rogues (a single spec of hunter/priest w/ disarm doesn't count), yet rogues need a buff? Give me a break

Quote Originally Posted by Entitygm
    My thoughts exactly. Warriors continue to get nerfed, specifically nerfed against rogues (a single spec of hunter/priest w/ disarm doesn't count), yet rogues need a buff? Give me a break
    Yeah what is next? Increase the bonus distance you can safe fall with Glyph of Safe Fall???
    To keep rogues from becoming overpowered they should nerf glyph of picklock to only reduce casting time by 50%.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Re: Patch 3.3.3 - PTR Notes Update, Blue posts

Ya luek ftw, ypu should have mentioned our guild more though .

so it seems that the patch 3.3.3 comes out tomorow*? or?

Quote Originally Posted by eag310
    might be next week but not this one.

Quote Originally Posted by eag310
    The news post clearly states that 3.3.3 will be released on Tuesday 23rd March 2010.

Why are so many people on this forum completely fucking blind?

"And without launching into class warfare again, we think the paladin is a little too good in the AE department so we'd rather bring them down than bring everyone else up. You also need to compare tanks at the Naxx level, not the Icecrown level for purposes of threat.
    Put succinctly, imagine all 4 tanks tank groups about as well as a warrior tanked groups in Naxx, but that the mobs hit harder and AE damage was a little lower such that you wanted to CC and single target more of the pulls (but not every pull -- there is still a place for Blizzarding them all down). That's the goal"

Fuck off!

If I wanted to play a Warrior I would. Stop fucking with our class. Pally's are AOE tanks.
    Every day there's some bullshit post from Blizzard about NOT wanting all 4 tanks to be the same. How about they actually design trash mobs that require CC'ing and then deal with the tanking issues if there are any.
    They design a whole raid instance with undead mobs then wonder why Pallies are doing so well.
    There are always going to be groups that over gear an instance and thus the trash who will be able to AOE regardless. However when I started raiding in Ulduar we had to CC some parts because we were playing it safe and undergeared for it.

you can't say there are no AOE tanks then say Blizzard is making all tanks equally capable of AOE tanking but doing it in different ways.

The Paladin method is fine the way it is - give the other tanks the "different ways" better.
    "The Paladin method is currently spot on, easy to control and the other tanks need changing" - there i fixed your last sentence for you.

We've had the same abilities since forever but because people are now out of the CC mindset, rather Blizzard has forgotten how to created CCable content, pallies start getting shat on all over again.

It happens with every class that all of a sudden comes together perfectly with the tools they have been given and then everyone qq's the fuck out of it and then down comes the nerf bat.

Put some effort into the content and stop homogenising everything.

Actually if played correctly, DK's make pretty dang good AOE tanks. Tanking is my offspec but I never have any aggro issues when I do tank in raids with holding AOE aggro. But I have to be careful if a couple mobs get behind me, I go splat if not careful or healers aren't paying attention.

yeah, buff dks, make it impossible to dispell their diseases and by that 50% of their dmg, gg blizz -.- DOES ANYBODY IN THE DEVELOPER TEAM ACTUALLY PLAY PVP OR DO YOU JUST ROLL DICE GODDAMIT

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    No, Vanish isn’t working properly and breaks when you breathe on the rogue funny.

"Really though it's part of the same issue I mentioned above. We don't want every piece of gear to look the same. We don't want everything that isn't "best in slot" to be dismissed or sharded. I don't know that we can get to a world where we put crit and haste on tanking plate, but man, it would be nice for the variety, and dps stats are more useful on tanking gear than they are on healing gear."

lol who is this guy kidding? I am sorry buddy, but you cant get smoke up there...

Quote Originally Posted by sanchez2673
    yeah, buff dks, make it impossible to dispell their diseases and by that 50% of their dmg, gg blizz -.- DOES ANYBODY IN THE DEVELOPER TEAM ACTUALLY PLAY PVP OR DO YOU JUST ROLL DICE GODDAMIT
    Who said anything about buffing DK's, I said that we make pretty good AOE tanks. You really should read what is posted before nerd raging. And I don't PVP and I don't care about PVP, but I'm pretty sure DK's are not faceroll in PVP, actually from what I've read from just about everyone who does PVP that there are classes preferable to DK's because they do more dmg and have about the same utilities. I could be wrong, but just going by what I've read.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by sanchez2673
    First, it is a buff to Unholy not DKs as a whole. Second, Unholy is a disease spec, so no diseases means no damage at all (in the sense of threatening damage). Maybe you should try reading and more importantly understanding the patch notes and included class changes, Capt. CapsLock.