Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Sightseeing in Kalimdor with Gamon

I was abit bored, so I asked my good friend Gamon if he wanted to go sightseeing. He did, so we went on our way, and the first stop on the trip was the Crossroads:

Afterwards we continued south, where Gamon asked me if I knew where Mankrik's wife were since he didn't find her when he quested in the Barrens. I decided I would show him where she is:

Gamon got shocked by seeing her dead, so we went to the nearest village, which was Camp Taurajo:

After som rest in Camp Taurajo we continued our adventure och began wandering south. After a while we arrived to The Shimmering Flats where Gamon wanted to see the racing track:

It was kinda boring here since they didn't do any races at the moment, so we continued to Tanaris, where we arrived at our next destination: the goblin city Gadgetzan.

In Gadgetzan we took a little break, and we decided to train some boxing in the cage:

Gamon got annoyed with all the small goblins after a while, so therefore we continued, and vi soon arrived at Un'goro Crater:

After wandering around in the jungle for a while, we caught sight of the great volcano in the middle. Gamon thought it was a good idea to climb to the top and take a look around:

We got to the northwest corner of Un'goro after a while, where we began upwards to Silithus. In Silithus we went into Cenarion Hold, where Gamon wanted to meet some of his tauren buddies:

Since there isn't much to do in Cenarion Hold, we continued our trip and we arrived to Ahn'Qiraj shortly after. Here Gamon wanted to see The Scarab Gong:

We continued into the city where the looked around abit:

Both me and Gamon thought the old ruins were boring, so we decided to return back to Orgrimmar where we rested after our long trip.

Re: Sightseeing in Kalimdor with Gamon

Gratz on doing something pointless so you could talk about it on some forms. Actually kinda funny though
    Justin#12658

Haters be hatin'

Quote Originally Posted by Generate
    Gratz on doing something pointless so you could talk about it on some forms. Actually kinda funny though
    So he has fun outside of raiding and that makes it pointless? Don't be an ass. He was clearly enjoying himself and you're belittling him like a prick.

OT though, that's far more amusing than it has a right to be. xD
    I tell you what though. The next time your little sister loses her dolly in the neighbor's yard, and he punches her in the throat, don't call the cops. He has a sign on his lawn that says "this is a PvP lawn, noob, gtfo lol". ~Fenixdown

i like this

that was a very good story, I like it. I kinda wanna try that on my char sometime.

I dont know...but is it possible to kite him to Eastern Kingdoms? I figure not because of the loading screen on the boat but that would be awesome if you could! Thanks for the entertainment btw. I thought it was good.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

this thread is relevant to my interests

I like to do this a lot too since I have the motorcycle mount and a lot of my friends didn't play in Pre-bc like me so I show them all of the cool places like the race track, blackrock mounain, hidden troll village, loch modan dam, and all of those good places that they never saw. It's a lot of fun to talk while riding around like this.

1000 internet points to you, the little things in life go a long way lol

This is <off topic>, you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Omein
    I dont know...but is it possible to kite him to Eastern Kingdoms? I figure not because of the loading screen on the boat but that would be awesome if you could! Thanks for the entertainment btw. I thought it was good.
    Nope - no loadingscreens and no vehicles allowed. Vehicles include elevators. At least they used to do.

There used to be some wierd terrain-borders that required the mob to be MC:ed and walked accros rather than just kited - one was the northern entrance of Blackrock Mountain (as seen when bringing hogger to Undercity). Dunno if that has been fixed or not yet. You could take Gamon skiing in winterspring as your next project?

Don't you have to hit the mob to keep it from running away?
    █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
    This site needs more red.

Quote Originally Posted by Sadis
    This is <off topic>, you know.
    lol I honestly thought at first that gamon was one of his ingame friends. I didn't look too closely at the pictures and I hardly ever play on the hored side.

Quote Originally Posted by Bether
    Looks to be a mage, so a little punch punch sheep would prolly keep him going for quite a while.

10+ Year Old Account

Please make a video of this, if you get a chance. I laughed at quite a bit of the narrative.
    I am surprised you could kite him so far.
    What level were you, that you didn't one shot him, and also not eventually die from his awesome melee?
    Can other mobs be kited so far? I thought they nerfed the ability to kite the world bosses to cities.

Was better when you could take him to TB and kick people off the lift. :/

15+ Year Old Account

What bether says. Doesn't gamon have a leash if you don't hit him? Or did you just use a taunt or something to string him along? ( Look like maybe a Pally? in the SS, but I can't tell. )

[e]: Yeah, def. not a Pally... so I guess the punch and sheep plan would work then! ( That would add even more time to the kiting... that would noooot be fun. )

Quote Originally Posted by Bether
    You have to do something that builds active threat. Like the warlock curse thingie that causes them not to run away, recklessness? or a faeryfire as druid or something similar.

It CAN be done with mind controlls aswell, but that takes a lot more time. That way you can heal mobs at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplehaxe
    Looks to be a mage, so a little punch punch sheep would prolly keep him going for quite a while.
    And to think backpedaling Anachronos to Darkshore was bad.
    █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
    This site needs more red.