Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Games that need to be made!

Every once in awhile I get bored and look old game titles too see if any new ones are in development. A while ago I read that there was a new Timesplitters game in development but it's been on hold for a long time

Anyway, what games do you guys think should be made!?

For me it's..

1. Timesplitters (Shooter. One of the best games of all time).
    2. Darkstalkers (Fighting game, the last one was on the Psp WTB Darkstalkers on the Xbox 360. Or at the very least fuse it with another existing fighting game franchise!)
    3. A good Soul Caliber game with story modes like in 2 and 3. (4 was good but kind of bombed).
    4. A guilty pleasure.. Pikmin 3 :3

Re: Games that need to be made!

One game I always wanted to be made was a game that reuses the "Digging" effect from the old Red Faction game that allows you to dig a cave with explosions.

Back then, it only allowed you to make a hole so deep before the old tech wouldn't allow you to go any further. But as of now, I'm sure you could dig a quarry without trouble.

So, using this "Digging" effect, with a mix of something like Halo 3's Forge Map Maker (which has made awesome maps), you can basically create anything you want from Bat Caves, to a Castle Defense type map.

This could make someone a lot of money, seeing the success of games like 'Little Big Planet' where people just want to create things.

Deleted

They need to make a Where Eagles Dare game full stop!

Anyway onto sequels etc.

HL2:Ep3 needs to come out soon (but VALVE are just the Blizzard of the FPS with the whole SoonTM thing)
    Warcraft 4 would be nice :P
    A remake of MoH:AA
    GoldenEye remake, although I'm fine with GoldenEye: Source (although it's still in Beta and lacking a bit of polish, which the Devs admit to).

Pikmin would be awesome...
    Some more harvest moon games would be sweet
    And I'd LOVE to see a decent spongebob game. (Yes nostalgia, no I'm not 8.)
    Strikke 80 Holy Paladin/Darkspear US

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Elementium
    this, but Free Radical died.. so its unlikely except if Crytek decide to use it
    they were working on Battlefront 3 too.. :'(

2. Tie Fighter (hell even a remake, i wouldnt mind, for the ignorant http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars:_TIE_Fighter)
    One of the best space combat simulator i have ever played

Pikmin would be great!

Deleted

I enjoyed my Kirby games for my Gameboy, and I would love to see a *well made* Kirby return. Maybe it could be made in the cartoony style of Ultimate Spiderman, as a 3D platformer naturally.

- a MMORPG in Fallout universe so i dont leave my house ever again ever
    - a Final Fantasy 7 remake with the graphics of this time
    - NHL 2011 next gen (console graphics) for PC so i dont even leave my room ever again

It's never gonna happen - But I'll say it anyways: Sequel to Claw! I think Ubisoft made it. It's an old forgotten game from '97 or something, which I loved when I was 6-8 years old.

Sequel to Golden Sun (Coming)

Castlevania for 360/PS3 (Also coming)

Arkham Asylum sequel (Coming)

Pandaren Warrior - Lv 95, full T17
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclonus View Post
    Since this was early in the patch, we decided to go with the 4 tank strat. We ask him to go tank Lord Mograine. He then instantly tells us that "he cannot tank the godfather of DK's, it wouldnt be right to raise my axe against him". He instantly gquits and hearths out.

Deleted

Die By The Sword MMO. You would only be allowed to play it with mouse control for sword arm too. I've no idea how it would actually work as it wouldn't be long before everyone had run out of arms and legs.

A Homestuck game would be epic beyond comprehension. The little exploration bits he puts up only makes me want for more.
    http://www.mspaintadventures.com/

A proper Shin Megami Tensei MMORPG that reaches into all Shin Megami Tensei universes.

A GTA like game but full of zombies.

Quote Originally Posted by Mountaingoat
    A GTA like game but full of zombies.
    Deadrising?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

I agree with a GTA game with zombies. Dead Rising isn't quite the scope of GTA, not by a long shot. Imagine if you had free reign of Liberty City, and instead of pedestrians, it was filled with zombies. That would be quite an exciting game.

well they were making a new timesplitters but they went bust, so maybe someone may pick it up again. it does simply have to be made. timesplitter future perfect had the most awesome multiplayer.

Goldeneye, even if it was the same game but they updated the graphics and messed around with controls a bit to suit todays controls, i would buy it.

Pikimin 3 lol i loved the first 2, and agree its a guilty pleasure, there will be a third but probably gonna be a while away.

i would love to see res evil 2 expanded over a whole city as some have suggested a GTA style zombie shooter, so my suggestion is a free roaming res evil 2, with side missions for gun upgrades or something of that sort.

mario golf, i don;t know if they have one on the wii already (been along time since i duted that off) but if it was as good as the 64 one then it would be wicked.

an open world version of panzer dragoon would be cool. its a sega saturn game, i played them all and they are just epic. a new up to date version would go down nice.

chrono trigger remake/sequal or something.

a new mystical ninja starring goemon, the first one for the 64.

a sequal for black on ps2, was a frikking wicked game, came out a little late though.

Quote Originally Posted by Elementium
    This. Loved that game.

I want the next instalment in the Fable games - http://www.projectego.net/789/fable-3.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerikaya View Post
    There's more bosses after Saurfang?

Quote Originally Posted by Nudi View Post
    I got 99 problems, but a totem ain't one.
    Word.

Warcraft 4 must be made! :P
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Nienniora
    2. Tie Fighter (hell even a remake, i wouldnt mind, for the ignorant http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars:_TIE_Fighter)
    One of the best space combat simulator i have ever played
    It boggles my mind why they haven't made a remake of it yet. However, i will plug something to look for, because it's the closest it'll get to being Tie Fighter, It's an upcoming Freelancer modification:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/fwtow

Quote Originally Posted by Xall
    I agree with a GTA game with zombies. Dead Rising isn't quite the scope of GTA, not by a long shot. Imagine if you had free reign of Liberty City, and instead of pedestrians, it was filled with zombies. That would be quite an exciting game.
    I think when Vice City for the PC came out, several people were making Resident Evil-like zombie mods for it, and i know there's at least one that's been completed. It's been quite awhile, but i suggest you check it out if you happen to own GTA:VC.

As for me, i want to see the next batch of Capcom Vs. Random in the future. None of that custom MUGEN stuff, some official Capcom games. And available for the fucking X-box too. I want them to release Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom:Ultimate All Stars for the 360, i miss all that excessive damage/combos and cheesy announcers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.