Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: The 25 people in YOUR Raid Group:

That's the silly thing, I base it off of people I've seen, but... in reality, EVERYONE has seen *all* of these people at one point or another
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

I'm a mix of ego and entertainer
    STFU and kill shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̡͌l

< -- 7) The Rock (though im dps)
    & 20) Laaaaaaaag

I lag more than anyone by far but still manage to top meters and show up almost every raid.(my servers ranked in the bottom 5 of all US servers though... ye its bad)
    On northrend beasts I usually don't unfreeze until a little after all the snobolds are dead. And back in Uld on Kolo I didn't unfreeze until he was at like 70%, rarely lived on Hodir.
    I remember one time I was actually talking on vent and a bunch of people logged on to hear me talk.
    Our ret pally said something along the lines of, "damn I was hoping you had a really high voice or sounded like a pussy."

Stratmongers HUZZAH

Im definately the entertainer, always have my dreanei flames in my bag and my novelty pets ready with pet biscuits =P

Awesome read... just hilarious. ;D
    Spot on, thanks for posting this!

Deleted

Hahaha, my brother fits the entertainer completely. He got all the fun stuff obtainable from seasonal events, fun pre tbc, tbc and wotlk stuff, many different funny trinkets (such as orb of deception, fulborg summon, the stratholme flute and the argent dawn summoning trinket) while he's an eingineer too. He has his whole bank and bags filled up with stuff like this. He also has around 80-90 vanity pets (had more than 50 before the achievement system got implemented).

Btw it was a really funny thread. Too bad I stopped raidingwith guilds 1½ year ago. Can't wait untill I resume raiding in the summer vacation.

Alot of fun. Seems like you ran out of steam for the last part though. Other then that, alot of fun.

i think im the trade troll. And i know the ego, and somehow on every fight he manages to take all the credits to himself, always linking the dps / healing meter, laughing alittle, and says how good he is, even thought no one gives a shit. Its so extremly annoying. And i know this guy IRL, and hes exactly the same there.

But allthought all this braging, he has good sides to, and can be very nice and funny, wich is why he is one of my best friends.
    Damn i hate him.

I want to say I'm #8, I hate seal of cleave with paladin tanks who lay consecrate down 8 seconds into trash pulls so i can get face pounded
    I also use DI everytime, and I mean everytime. the CD is up just to hear the Healer Queen complain about not being able to cast anything. It's fun times...
    !Sephuz

15+ Year Old Account

First time I feel proud to be called a "rock".
    Also scary how you describe the jobs with it (although the hitman is a bit much, mind you).
    Dawwwwwww

Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    First time I feel proud to be called a "rock".
    Also scary how you describe the jobs with it (although the hitman is a bit much, mind you).
    You are a hitman aren't you! Also, now that I know your real job, I feel as if this post will be deleted to protect your secret identity.
    !Sephuz

haha bloody brilliant mate

really laughed irl when i read some of those ;D its so true too

Deleted

Heh, Im pretty much MCTalksaLot and The Entertainer :P
    Really funny, laughed all the way down to 23 x)

Due to demand, I changed #24-#25 so they didn't suck so much.

Quote Originally Posted by krasgoth
    Due to demand, I changed #24-#25 so they didn't suck so much.
    The new #25 is just.. oh wow, I haven't laughed so hard in ages.
    Thank you man! Hope you're gonna make more of these, I love them.
    This one and the WSG one are just win win win win all over.

I really get this awesome picture of Fearless Leader. Standing on the hill clad in armour, lifting his/her's giant sword while roaring "TO MEE BROTHERS!"

And a great read indeed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigstackstwo
    Warbringer Pilot of the Exodar"Tonight.* We Dine.* In AZEROTH!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucarocks92 View Post
    they dont care about making the game good anymore they just want every single player to be happy

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account

In my last guild I was totally Corpse...

Don't know what my place will be in my new guild though ;D

Fantastic list!

I would add #27 The Ninja AFK. I don't have your wit and won't attempt a write up, but there always seems to be that one person who just goes missing for ready checks, raid buffs or trash fights. They often park just on the wrong side of a door that will close when the boss is pulled. You want to continue without them, but they are either a healer or high dps or are the sole source of a critical buff.

this may be the truest thing ive ever read about wow...