Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: The 25 people in YOUR Raid Group:

From the wowwiki posting

"The" Healer

This person is a good healer. Never lets the tank die. Never drops below 70% mana. Occasionally wipes the raid on farm runs when he gets bored and tries to see how low he can let the tank get before the big heal lands. Likes to see exactly how much of the Tank's HP he can heal in one big crit-heal but doesn't always time things right. See also: The Vindictive Healer.
    edit The Vindictive Healer

Usually one of your better healers. Knows everyone in the guild on a first name basis. Has a sharp tongue at times. If you get the better of him verbally, or annoy him in some way, expect to sweat a bit before you get a heal next time you pull aggro. Can sometimes cause wipes if he's talking to the tank.

^me at 70. Holy paladin

And i feel a new one is necessary, as these were level 70 ones on the wowwiki page.

The Trash Tanker

He plays a Ret paladin andhe has 2pc t10. You have no chance of holding aggro and he isn't going to let you. Every paladin has their beacon on him and every shaman is bouncing thier Chain heal through him. As annoyed as they are by him having aggro, trash dies a lot faster when he is alive.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

lol, I'm so 26

Deleted

#25 is so much my guildmaster lolol, atleast for the eating part

Deleted

All wer true but not over ventrilo as i mute ventrilo allways (my guild thinks im listening).

Can't be bothered listening to lead if i already know how it goes after the 50th run...

Very awsome Characters! we have em all in our guild

<- Corpse

actually both of us DKs in guild are Corpse
    my GF is rogue and Ego tho also a top dps

Love this post going to Guild Thread

15+ Year Old Account

After reading some more, I have to say that I am a hybrid between the Rock and the Corpse...

Ah, I remember those good old Hodir fights and almost every BC fight...
    Good times...
    Dawwwwwww

10+ Year Old Account
    If you hit the train tracks you've gone to far.

lol I'm definitely #17. I'm sure others bags have a lot more items than me but I'm definitely prepared.

[img width=400]http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss293/godlikemidget/Capture.jpg[/img]

You should add "The Girlfriend".

That girl that's with the raidleader or one of the class leaders, she's a healer and she blows at it.

...utter, utter genius...

I dont think I'll be able to raid again without trying to match people to these!!

Legendary!

Hungry describes me well enough. I don't miss keys or anything (top charts well enough or can keep the raid alive when healing), but I'm the thin as a rail guy who constantly eats. 23 years old, 125 lbs, 5'10". Yeah...
    If there is ever a break between pulls or right after bosses, I get up and get something to eat. Pizza, cheesecake, pasta, grande meal from taco bell, 4 big macs from McDonald's, et cetera... >_>;
    Eshraem / Tiraka / Iaqalis / Izare / Sinzhetu / Daezek / Asri / Zelven / Tseta / Kisei / Rheasil

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    But hey, i'll let you spank the monkey whilst imagining rapists being boned by Bubba the anal destroyer - veteran of the poppers conflict.

Deleted

Ever since I joined this game I've been The Hybrid. As of ATM I have 7 Charachters that can raid ICC 25 without being lackluster to bring. Worst thing is, I do get to play most of them..

When you get tired, that is mostly frustrating.. I've been standing around wondering why I coulden't heal the raid, when I was playing my Fury Warrior.

Its a tough life =(

Thank you for the nice topic.
    Intel i7-10700k | ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-F GAMING
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2080 Ti | 2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400Mhz
    A-Data SSD SP920 256GB | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm | NZXT Kraken x62
    Fractal Design Define R6 TG | be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 650W | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q
    Razer: Blackwidow Elite | Basilisk Ultimate | Nari Ultimate| Firefly | NZXT Hue+

l laughted my ass off >< most of the times reflectsthe reality

I've seen everyone of these types at least once in all my time.

Fun fact about The Corpse: My current guild has a few people trying to get eachother killed intentionally on trash and such.

I'm a Hybrid btw. A proud one at that, and usually the one that gets brought in for ICC 10 because many encounters can do with 2 or even just one healer (first part, especially) and then you have the healing intense fights like Dreamwalker or Festergut.
    In TBC, I had largely the same role as feral tank/dps.

Bit of a Nr.17 too, if only for Fish Feasts and way more sp/mana flasks than I know what to do with. And gems ocassionally.

I'm glad that everyone is mixmashing their guildies together in this It's exactly what I thought of when I was making the list.

I'm a mix of Hybrid, Corpse, and Entertainer, though I wish i had more of the entertaining trinkets, and a little less of the trash deaths..
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Very amusing. Would add in a few I seem to run in lately:

In Character

Perhaps more common on PVE and RP oriented realms, there's always that one guy that never seems to break character. Probably speaks in the third person, has flavor text for most of their spells, and if they are a class like a warlock they'll blame that wipe attempt they caused on the fact that, hell, they are a warlock, they're evil, and they meant to do it. Never your best player but generally never the worst, is either certifiably insane or will have a massive out of character meltdown right before they quit.

The Alt
    Sort of the retarded cousin to the Hybrid, this guy, for whatever reason, is not on his main toon. And he's not really any good. But be nice to him, because chances are his main is an officer or key to most raids. May have a lot of toons, all of which he is merely adequate at except his main.

The Secret DPS

This guy probably knows a bit too much about the fight. In general, will always be that last healer that maybe isn't really needed but is there for a safety cushion, and will decide to basically DPS the fight anyway, despite what he's told. Generally an ele shaman, and sometimes a shadow priest, will generally switch to heals at just the right time so no one ever really calls them out on this method of play.

This guy wins.

15+ Year Old Account

Im deffo #13 The Ego. I did a ICC25 with my guild with gear I hadn't upgraded since Ulduar and was spamming the RL pointing out I was still at the top of the charts. Amusing.

hi, my name is corpse, and im addicted to dpsing the floor.
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD

Good read lol'd quite a few times

<ScrubBusters> The Maelstrom EU