Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: World First Shadowmourne?

according to the armory live feedback these logs are BEFORE he gets the legendary, so you might want to wait for something actually accurate blizzard made it way to easy - the drop rate of fragments is way to high we got 4 from 4 bosses last night and that is on normal.

damn brah, grats!

PM Requests-OPEN
    Making Signatures l No WMV. Only able to use armory and/or provided screenshots

15+ Year Old Account

Congratulations to him!

This should appear on the front page pretty soon. XD
    For the Alliance!

Lolwut!

It screams huntarloot all over :O

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05
    according to the armory live feedback these logs are BEFORE he gets the legendary, so you might want to wait for something actually accurate blizzard made it way to easy - the drop rate of fragments is way to high we got 4 from 4 bosses last night and that is on normal.
    Because if the drop rate on the fragments was lower it would make it harder right?

Of all the legendaries we have had so far only one has been hard to come by and that is Atiesh, every other legendary has not be incredibly hard, Thunderfury and Sulfuras was never incredibly hard. Having luck with low drop rate items is not a measurement of difficulty.

Dont worry, the bads, scrubs, nubs, pugs and tards wont be able to touch your shiny legendary.

Gz to the DK with the odd name.

Grats Juggernaut, classy as always.

Gratz to the lad!

grats on being pathetic enough to register just to brag about your new orange, enjoy it the few days it lasts till thousands other have it. on a serious note tho, grats on the axe, awesome upgrade from SE for sure

Better off on someone who PvP aswell as PvE, i know i sighed.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&n=Strykie

He is below expertise cap? meaning all of his expertise is worthless?

15+ Year Old Account

Did anyone notice that the OP only has a post count of 1 and is called Incognito something? I sense either Modk himself or a Juggernaut member, seeing as this got posted only a few minutes after he received and gemmed his new toy.
    For the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Gaiwyn
    Did anyone notice that the OP only has a post count of 1 and is called Incognito something? I sense either Modk himself or a Juggernaut member, seeing as this got posted only a few minutes after he received and gemmed his new toy.
    Of course it's obvious.

Choo Choo..... oh man u jst missed the care train....

grtz Modk
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

i swear i already saw someone with it a week or so ago.. but w/e

And I thought we were done with the lag on Mal'ganis' Tuesdays/Wednesdays... shiver... Incoming transfers!

Let's stroke his epeen so he doesn't /wrist.

Holy shit.....I'd tap dat

I wouldve enchanted it with beast slaying and put all spirit gems in it then taken a ss.

Quote Originally Posted by Carthelm
    I wouldve enchanted it with beast slaying and put all spirit gems in it then taken a ss.
    Hahaha

As usual there is the people nitpicking every little thing they can, grow up people. Whether his name is dumb, it was "easy" to get Shadowmourne, or god forbid he made a post bragging about it... in the end he has it, was the first to get it, and you don't have it. I'm sure you'd be hiding it in your inventory if you got it, and not want anyone to know that you got this and were the world first to recieve it.