Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted

Re: World first Shadowmourne by Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by immamonsta
    I have no congratz for him. I think it is stupid that he has already gotten a so called "legendary". Back in the day it took months to get a legendary and it also was not done by some retarded quest line. You acturally had to get mats for them.
    Let's see... Icecrown was released December 9th.. that is 4 months ago. Months to acquire it - check.
    Also there's a questline to obtain blood from bosses where you need to collect 25 Primordial Saronites. On my server that equals about 30K gold. I think you could label 25 primordial saronites as mats.

People don't like DK to have it, because they want to see arms warrior lolstorming in arena with it. That's why so much hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Redcrow
    no flavortext?
    The entire quest chain is "flavortext". Plus, nothing put on their by the NPC's really means anything, because it's your axe for once. Yours. Not an Elemental Lord's, the last Guardian's. Not some demon's blades, or a bow from the Sunwell. It's your axe. You don't need flavortext, because you are the flavortext.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Deleted

Congratulations

I have no congratz for him. I think it is stupid that he has already gotten a so called "legendary". Back in the day it took months to get a legendary and it also was not done by some retarded quest line. You acturally had to get mats for them.
    The amount of fail from your comment is overwhelming. As someone as stated it has been four months since ICC was released, the materials needed are 25 or so Primordial Saronite which is expensive, along with the quest line and the difficulty of obtaining the shards as well I'd say this counts as hard.

Dk's are a worthless class. They get raped in pvp. and they suck as dps. In my opinion they are a fail excuse for a second "80" or main character.
    You've just destroyed whatever credibility you may have. DK's when played right along with the proper glyphs and talent builds like any other class provide useful buffs, can do very well in pvp, can tank well and do good dps.

Back to the person, congrats on the axe ;D

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Was gutted when i first saw this :]!

Mystic! Spinebreaker EU

I wonder if wielding it during the Lich King encounter changes the dialogue..
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Gratz to him! ;D

I know I am way late but DAMN congrats to him!

i want it!