Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Ret Pally's Difficult?

Quote Originally Posted by Eurytos
    please, just stop right now. anyone that thinks any thing in a video game is "HARD" needs a catscan.

lol, i play an afflic lock too, NMIC buffing the shit out of Corruption is hard, amirite?

Mind flay is hard too, man. its so difficult to play all these classes, but ret is cake.

gimme a break, none of the classes you have listed are hard. also, if you read the entire thread, you will note that most people, at least the level-headed ones, have not said Ret is hard, but rather that it does take some skill to use our utility to the fullest, while also doing good dmg.

get out of this thread troll
    You're right, none of those classes are hard. However, multi dotting, and keeping up with lots of short cooldown abilities can get overwhelming. Just like any class, playing it is not hard, playing it well can prove difficult, I am simply saying that the learning curve for ret to pull compatible dps is lower that a lot of classes.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by StarbuyPWNDyou
    whereas most other DPS classes can just macro there rotation and mash one button to their hearts content.
    Stopped reading OP at this point
    “The church says the earth is flat, but I know that it is round, for I have seen the shadow on the moon, and I have more faith in a shadow than in the church”

-Ferdinand Magellan (1480 – 1521)

So, we came to this:
    1. CLCret is usefull for DPS wich is about 1/2 of what you should do as ret. It won't tell you who/when to shield/ dispell/ freedom/salvation/ BoP and will not give you the most damage because it's not taking into account your actual position or what event the boss will go through next. (Like conse/DS when Saurfang calls the adds or Conse right before putricide does TG or whatnot)
    2. Don't quote me if you are going to say retarded things. Just don't.

Ret paladins are the Pinnochio's of WoW. Everyone knows they are puppets with sawdust for brains but every now and then one cries out "I'm a real DPS poppa Geppetto".

Keep dreaming little puppets, maybe one day the Blue Fairies will turn you into a real DPS but for now just learn to enjoy being the crude mockery of a DPS you are.

Am I really reading a thread about Ret Pally's being hard? ha..ha..

Get CLCRet. Push buttons when the addon tells you to. It puts the difficulty of ret on par with an arcane mage.