Best Heirloom Gear/Trinkit for Warlock

Hey guys i'm rerolling a warlock on a diffrent server, which Heirloom gear should i get, PVP Wintergrasp or Badge sholders?
    and which staff as well?
    Also the Trinkit is haste>spellpower at lower levels?

Thanks for the help!!

Re: Best Heirloom Gear/Trinkit for Warlock

all emblam of heroism looms none of the resilience crap and 2x spell power trinkets
    When i started i asked what class was best and everyone said Druid

agreed

Actually, the PVP staff isn't a bad choice. Spellpower and +hit come in handy.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

I am planing on q ing for bgs the whole time i'm leveling too, but resiliance is such small doses doesn't seem to be very usefull.

Don't get any of the resilience gear BoA items, they're useless.

Just stick to the SP trinkets, Dignified Headmasters charge, and the cloth shoulders/chest and you'll be set.

15+ Year Old Account

Try to get some1 with the spellbower enchantment +30 (drops from bosses in MC), this is also a very nice thing to have at the beginning.
    "Multiple exclamation marks," he went on, shaking his head, "are a sure sign of a diseased mind."

* * --(Terry Pratchett, Eric)