Deleted

the 15 minute kick limit, a bit to long.

Everyone, or almost everyone, do their random daily for the frosts. And how long times does it take to clear UK, UP, OK, AN, VH Nex, Ocu, HoS and HoL? 15 min or about. DTK and GD goes even faster. CoS is an exception, but in 3.3 im pretty sure that it will be a 15 min run aswell. The new ICC5, takes slightly more time for me and my groups.

Do your groups also clear them within the 15 min time frame?
    If so, isnt the vote-kick timer a bit long?
    The reason for me to kick is usually afk and always in the initial stage of the dungeon, especially when its a tank or healer, dps. And i don't want to spend 15 to kick or 7-10 min for them to get back..

I can't really see the backlash of a lowered kick-vote timer, when your done within in the time limit 90% of the times.
    But I know there is a whole lot of retards out there with no moral or empathy for his or her fellow players who will abuse this function. But should I or we suffer 90% of our game time for a minority group of fcuk-tards?

Any input or "real" reasons to keep the timer at 15 minutes.

Re: the 15 minute kick limit, a bit to long.

-_- check the newest blue post
    Quote Originally Posted by Applepie
    your retarded.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Thryri
    -_- check the newest blue post
    .. yes thats the post that inspired me to write this post.. The post say that it isn't changed..

"The second major changes to the random dungeon system is the new vote kick system, you can now give a reason when you start a vote to kick someone. At some point it was mentioned in a blue post that the 15 minute limit before you can kick someone was gone, but it doesn't seem to be the case in the current build of the PTR. We will have to wait and see how it works on the live servers."

Its in 3.3.3 afaik...
    Quote Originally Posted by SkillOverKill
    That's like Darth Vader arguing to Luke that "The Death Star really isn't that great, sure it blows up planets on a 75 second cooldown, but the weakness is that while blowing up a planet it isn't blowing up any other planets, unless they are in the same solar system, and if they are LoL L2Play stuipd planets....being in the same solar system! hah!"

I think you misunderstood what was on the front page.

Front page says the cooldown may not be gone for good.

It's going away! Althought I didn't see where it said in the current listing of post put up on this site, it was previously said to be getting axed.

Though thank you for the laughs....

"The reason for me to kick is usually afk and always in the initial stage of the dungeon, especially when its a TANK or HEALER, DPS"

Well isn't that everyone then? So this sentence was unneeded?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    And, on a more hostile sidenote that I can't put in a news post. Seriously, who the fuck takes mmowned as a reliable source to the point where news sites will just repost it without any double check? Now I'm sad, or mad, or both. I don't know. >
    Thanks Boub for this epic sig! lol.

As a tankadin I had never found a problem, for being a pally I have 4~k DPS myself as a tank because I pull so fast and my AoE just does so much damage overall, that bad groups never really pulled me back. And if it's the healer that's bad, just lose like 500 DPS from Seal of Command and put up Seal of Light and you're good.

The problem with a no limit vote kick system is that it's going to be abused, extremely. You'll probably have a group of 3 dps or something like that queue, then when they get the other 2, kick them for rude and obscene reasons. Then be returned to the top of the queue, and rinse repeat.

The notes reflect the intent to lower the timer, but the presence or lack of in this case of it on the ptr does not tell us anything.
    There are to be according to another news post a while back, hidden stats to be saved about the number of times you start or participate in a kick, as well as the number of times you are.
    Those could potentially be used to identify those who kick for the sake of it, particularly when someone in a dungeon wants to do the optional bosses or out of desperation asks for an achievement. Personally I feel that for the extra emblems, be it frost or triumph then ALL optional bosses should be killed.
    Neither of which I mind, providing that if it is an achievement, they at least have a good understanding of how to obtain it.

Read the front page carefully, they do not for certain say one way or the other, only what is not present on the PTR, which as we know does not always reflect the changes coming to live.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

If they remove the kick CD then there's going to be tons of QQ from freshly dinged 80s who get instakicked from a hc because of their gearscore.

I hope they just reduce it to 5 or 10 minutes.

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

agreed, hate to wait 15 min when your tank is afk from the start....

Yes, I agree. I had a dk in my H UK group just tagging along and moving every minute or so. He did 40k total damage throughout the run. We kicked him just before the last boss.

Quote Originally Posted by anyaka21
    The problem with a no limit vote kick system is that it's going to be abused, extremely. You'll probably have a group of 3 dps or something like that queue, then when they get the other 2, kick them for rude and obscene reasons. Then be returned to the top of the queue, and rinse repeat.
    How is that worse than the tank or healer who queue and then refuse to play and no one can leave without getting a 30 minute deserter debuff? I'd much rather run into people who vote kick me as soon as I join, then I'm free to queue again. And three people conspiring together to ruin two peoples queue length is a lot less likely and a lot less damaging than one person queueing as tank over and over ruining 15 minutes for four innocent people. I've run into many people who queue and afk for 15 minutes just to mess with people. Besides, a time limit on vote kicking would solve the problem you describe.

If there is going to be a time limit on kicking it should be 3 minutes at most.
    Drunk toddlers in a dryer

I thought it was cool.

You preserve rage and anger inside for 15 minutes watching at that blue geared retarded dps/tank/healer with no knowledge of english and apparently blind when it comes at reading you in the chat.

Then, once the debuff wears off and you're in front of the last boss, BAM! take him out

Don't know what pugs you guys are in, but when my tank zones into a heroic, he starts to tank the instance. Since when do tanks queue to go afk?
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by krasgoth
    Don't know what pugs you guys are in, but when my tank zones into a heroic, he starts to tank the instance. Since when do tanks queue to go afk?
    im a tank myself, so i havent had this problem, but ive had a similar problem with DPS nonetheless.
    or just leave the instance and do some dailies, while the rest does the instance, and he gets emblems for not even being there.

it should be able to track, people who havent been in the instance for 2mins, or havent moved/attacked, etc should be able to get kicked prematurely.
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want

I usually don't have much problems in the pugs I end up in so it's not really that big of a deal to me. The odd moronic player always find himself nestled into the group once in a while and it's not a big deal to get rid of him/her.

I'm also tanking/healing and afaik I've never gone afk directly after zoned into a dungeon.

Quote Originally Posted by Powell
    im a tank myself, so i havent had this problem, but ive had a similar problem with DPS nonetheless.
    or just leave the instance and do some dailies, while the rest does the instance, and he gets emblems for not even being there.

it should be able to track, people who havent been in the instance for 2mins, or havent moved/attacked, etc should be able to get kicked prematurely.
    Clear to the last boss, then kick him and finish the instance.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Most of the time 4 manning the instance will make it take longer to do, if we have to i make the group wake the extra few min's to kick the AFKer just before we kill the last boss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimlor
    Deleted half the thread and gave someone a well deserved ban.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this forum is NOT grammar school, this forum IS a gaming community. We ask everyone to post in their best-as-possible English.

We do NOT want to see people getting bashed for poor English writing skills. I read the OP's post and I understood him perfectly fine if I put some effort into it. If you are unwilling to put effort into reading a post, please don't put effort in writing your unwanted opinion about it's grammar/spelling/choice of words.