Thread: BWL

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

BWL

hey, i was wondering if its possible to 5man first boss in BWL razorgore the untamed, i've tried him with my friends 5man at lv70 and it was hard with mcing and stuff.

so is it possible to 5man him now at lv80?? we are good geared all above 5.6k GS just healer at 5.1k

Re: BWL

Unless the MCer is a complete retard it is possible. Think I 10-manned it at 70

Mehhh GS says nothing

get pally or dk and you can 2 man razor.
    Main Gauche -- Like xzibit would say: "I heard you like procs, so I put a proc in your proc,so you can proc while you proc.

2 manned it with feral druid and arcane mage alts several times. Mage controls razorgore, druid goes up left stairs, jumps off middle, goes up right stairs, jumps off middle, while spamming swipe etc.

When fighting razorgore make sure that only one person gets conflagrated at a time (face it away from the mage), and have the mage in position to run up the ramp and jump off while the druid is in conflag.

You probably won't be able to 2 man vael though.

Get 3 people, do whole instance ...Id advise a druid healer

Cloaks aren't necessary anymore for shadow flame

Quote Originally Posted by Outrage
    Get 3 people, do whole instance ...Id advise a druid healer

Cloaks aren't necessary anymore for shadow flame
    yep the dot only does like 3100 dmg, which was massive at 60 but easily covered now by a rejuv/wild growth

Is the gold you get from BWL with only 3 people worth it?

My friend (Feral Tank) and I (Frost / Blood DPS) can 2 man everything up to Chromaggus without much issue. I'm certain we can 2 man the entire raid, but we wiped on Chromaggus at about 30% and didn't feel like running through the suppression room again. Razor is cake if you have anyone that can make healing aggro. My friend can pick up and tank every mob that spawns with only the healing aggro on Imp Leader of the Pack.

Quote Originally Posted by Trims
    Is the gold you get from BWL with only 3 people worth it?
    We pull about 600g out of there, not counting vendoring the drops and AHing anything of value, and it IS much more fun that doing dailies.

Me (rogue) and my friend (paladin, holy on everything but prot on vael) currently 2man the whole BWL weekly without any problems so its perfectly doable.

10+ Year Old Account

I dont believe it. What people dont get is BWL wipes 80s, its not a easy place. Razorgore cannot be two maned, trust me, i tried.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side
    I dont believe it. What people dont get is BWL wipes 80s, its not a easy place. Razorgore cannot be two maned, trust me, i tried.
    As several stated - Easily doable ^^... Though I'd say it's hard to 2 man Vael, I'd like to see a vid of that =)

U didnt had a paly/dk/drood or shamy in ur grup then :P

Holy pala beacons Razorgore and uses righteous fury to get healing aggro from every mob and heals himself. easy. I'll maybe fraps Razorgore and Vael if I bother next wednesday.

Er, yes it can. Plenty of people have done it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhurn
    yep the dot only does like 3100 dmg, which was massive at 60 but easily covered now by a rejuv/wild growth
    Just remember that shadowflame "blooms" for 20k damage at the end of the DOT.
    I'm in the "I don't have an obnoxiously large signature" club.

10+ Year Old Account

As others have said, BWL is quite doable with very few players at current gear levels. My brother and I (prot pally/enhance shaman) were able to 2man Razorgore. Vael takes slightly more because of the extreme dps race aspect of the fight. I would think it could be done with 3, but we used 4. Broodlord and the three dragons to follow are all soloable by a decent pally.

Chromaggus is the only encounter that provides any challenge, and the correct group makeup will alleviate that. As pally and shaman we were unable to do enough damage before he wore us down due to the high amounts of magic damage both classes do, which Chromaggus is able to resist most of the time. Having a druid or warrior (or maybe DK; admittedly I don't know what they're diseases are considered) tank will make the encounter trivial as long as anyone that can remove curses/diseases/poisons/magic does so as often as possible. After that Nefarion will be a moderately long but boring fight.

TLR 5 people should be more than enough as long as you have enough dispels and perhaps a non-pally tank for Chromaggus.

I saw pally tank and feral druid doing 2 man whole bwl. There's a screenshots on wowhead in BWL area comments.

To the people saying BWL can be 2 manned I call BS. The 2nd boss still puts that debuff on people that kills them after a set amount of time (not sure if its 30secs or 1min) but it can not be avoided and its random and if it hits your guy tanking the boss then he's just going to eventually kill the other person, you will need to do an insane amount of damage to kill him before that happens and I just cant see it. Also I still say you need the cloak for nerfarion depending on your class, we did it a couple months back and only the DKs that didnt have the cloak survived it. Everyone else was still getting one shotted. It was very easy with the cloaks tho and yes you can even 2-3 man Nerf with it.

As mentioned bt teremett tho 5 people should be more than enough. (you might need to reset the first boss after the kill tho as it seems bugged in that the adds just keep spawning so you have to run out and wait for them to fully despawn

2-manned warr/druid

usually 4-man everything weekly
    Dear developers,

please nerf Rock, it's too overpowered. Paper is fine, however.
    Signed, Scissors.

The fact that you are a mediocre/bad player does not mean what we all are.

It's possible - I(and a fuckload of others) have done it.