Holy PvP Priest Question

I'm starting to get a bit of honor for some PvP items. I won't be doing Arena just Battlegrounds. Especially with the new Random BG just around the corner.

Just having a hard time deciding if I should get spirit offset items (ie boots, bracers, belt) or get the haste ones? I'll obviously be getting the moonshroud set already.

Thats all I really need to know

My main spec for PvE is shadow and I like Holy for Pve when needed don't really want to chance that for battlegrounds. Besides Circle of Healing people like in BG's I hear

Re: Holy PvP Priest Question

I wouldn't recommend doing battlegrounds as holy at the moment just because disc is vastly superior for a number of reasons.

Despite this, if you must go holy, get the spirit pieces for the regen because you'll most certainly need it, holy priests can go through mana like there's no tomorrow in PvP. (plus you'll be missing the 15% intellect from disc tree)

Spirit all the way, dont forget to pick up some hit and spellpen if you want to do more then just healing. As holy, u will have a lot of mana problems in pvp gear, especially if you dont have many people to heal (i.e. coh hitting only two target, no crit, no free heal, no regen, you get the point). Regen Trinkets could fix that though.

Healing an av-zerg as holy in pve gear is pretty much the most fun you can get in this game, trust me :-)

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Kamakiri
    I'm starting to get a bit of honor for some PvP items. I won't be doing Arena just Battlegrounds. Especially with the new Random BG just around the corner.

Just having a hard time deciding if I should get spirit offset items (ie boots, bracers, belt) or get the haste ones? I'll obviously be getting the moonshroud set already.

Thats all I really need to know

My main spec for PvE is shadow and I like Holy for Pve when needed don't really want to chance that for battlegrounds. Besides Circle of Healing people like in BG's I hear

You are one brave priest to go holy PvP. Best of luck with the number of keyboards and mouses you will smash of frustration.

ok ok. Just say if I was to spec Disc. Still spirit or Haste?

You know what sorry to waste peoples time but I'm going to stay shadow for PvP too. I mean I love shadow I might aswell keep on playing it in BG's hey o.O

Anyway Haste all the way then for the offset

Deleted

i hate holy priests in bgs.
    they think they're so awesome carrying the WSG flag then they die and bug it...
    ><
    not cool