Thread: LK-10man

LK-10man

So our 10man grp has finally started 10man LK fight (our GM/MT fell ill irl after we got there a few weeks back) and I was wondering.

As the Necrotic Plague dispeller, should i use Abolish or Cure Disease?

And if its cure, can i change my decursive to cure with right-click instead of abolish? (and a quick recap on how, havent checked into it)

10+ Year Old Account

Re: LK-10man

The CD between Plagues means you shouldn't have an issue using Abolish per se, but if you don't get a clean jump abolish could cause problems.

Use Cure to be safe.

I use abolish and haven't had any problems. Hypothetically it could cause and issue, but if your raiders are moving properly then it won't matter. They cost the same mana, so I just use abolish.

Like Harky I use abolish and haven't come up with any issues thus far on 25 or 10 man.

same, abolish. if your ppl fail, then yeah, it can cause problems. but it`s also better to use abolish in the transition phase when the remaining plague will jump from one tank to another. saves you some gcd`s

deffinatly cure. you always to dispell when your teammate is close to the adds, and abolish doesnt let you control that.. its not very hard. CURE DISEASE,without discussion

This is silly. You use abolish and you haven't had a problem... yet. Cure and Abolish cost the same, and there is a chance that you could remove a disease in the raid with Abolish. So you lose nothing by casting Cure. So why wouldn't you use Cure? Save a GCD? Cuz you have no spare GCDs in phase 1?

Why don't you see how long you can wait before you remove the disease? Better yet, why don't you cleanse the disease right away, bounce it around the raid and see how many stacks your tank can survive?? Or how few stacks can use to kill the Shamblers! So many stupid things you can try!

Meaningless, unnecessary risk.