Emblem of triumph

Hey

Im a lvl 76 warrior tank, i would like to know something about how fast you can get emblem of triumph.

How many a day, (5 hour playtime) hope you will answer me

Dixe

Re: Emblem of triumph

assuming you get a bad pick, or are slow, you'll be able to run one heroic per hour. if we assume each gives 6 emblems, as they are random, and taking into account 3 and 5 boss instances, thats 6x12 assuming you grind your ass off for a good solid day.

So lets call it 70 for a long day.
    A weekend day, with a looong play time, you can probably net up to 100, and a busy weekday evening, about 30 a night?

really goddamn fast, basically...

really depends on your groups. for 5 hours of play you should easilybe doing 6-7 heroics (10+ is more likely), which should get you about 60 or more.

I've been able to pull off 4 heroics an hour. So if your fast and since ur a tank u get insta-queues then you can possibly get upwards of say 120
    Justin#12658

Well, until you hit 80 you'll only be getting two a day. After that, yeah, what others said.
    Winner takes my car clean and clear. But if I lose, I take the cash and I take the respect!

Quote Originally Posted by Generate
    I've been able to pull off 4 heroics an hour. So if your fast and since ur a tank u get insta-queues then you can possibly get upwards of say 120
    And he's a new tank, which means he won't be able to pull 3-6 groups at a time

Personally, my aim would be 2 per hour, maybe less, maybe more.

Quote Originally Posted by Aliadra
    And he's a new tank, which means he won't be able to pull 3-6 groups at a time

Personally, my aim would be 2 per hour, maybe less, maybe more.
    Thats what I would say too.. 2 instances per hour..

I just hit 80 on my paladin, and with some luck (Hostign a random reserve TOC25 and getting pants), and a few drops, I'm at around a 4800 GS already. I have every piece of badge gear for holy already, and now by the end of this week i should be finished with the prot gear also. I'd suggest getting the cheapest pieces first, that way you could possibly get 3-5 upgrades in a single day, not includign drops

if you have 5 hours a night and I assume your looking at gear to buy at 80. Its a lot easier to just try and grab 1 peice per night of t9 and 1 off peice. (if time allows) I generally play 8 hours a day sometimes more. But I am disabeld so I can afford the time to devote. My last 80 it took my 2 days to get a full set of 232 with some 245 peices. Again though I play 8+ hours a day. All 8 hours were devoted to randoms and I am going to assume you dont wanna spend your entire alloted playtime in randoms. (Huge incoming headache) So instead of farming a badge number just go piece by piece of eq you want.

as long as you dont go into heroics as soon as you ding 80 try get upleast full blue / 187 gear from the ah and being a tank you can do 2-3 heroics a hour being a new tank so 18 emblems a hour id say

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    Yeah, looks a bit weird though, at least the movement animation. It needs to be slowed down a little so it doesn't look like someone with parkinsons.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixe
    Hey

Im a lvl 76 warrior tank, i would like to know something about how fast you can get emblem of triumph.

How many a day, (5 hour playtime) hope you will answer me

Dixe
    by the time you get through 100 assholes to group with, you should be able to pick up one full set of t9
    All of Time and Space, Everything that has happened or will happened, Where do you want to start?

"If you ever see a rogue, either rogue is overgear or the rogue has problems"