Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Patch 3.3.3 on Live Servers This Week

Quote Originally Posted by Katanalye
    Nothing is written about the change of Glyph of Flame Shock.
    Someone got anything about it ?
    There was a blue post not long after the announcement about increasing the crit damgt to something like 230% instead of the normal 200% iirc.

Hey - has this patch actually been confirmed by Blizzard yet as coming out this week?

On the EU login screen, which is normally pretty good at saying if a patch is incoming it just says the servers will be down tomorrow for Weekly Maintenance and doesn't mention the patch at all.

Has it been confirmed over in the US? Or elsewhere?

Deleted

Jeej! Random BG FTW, nice recap you made :

Quote Originally Posted by Alcotraz
    Boubille you gave me some hope of having my own Faction Mount as a DK now you're saying its the Quest Reward and I'll see Paladins runnning around on my Class Mount now. Make up your mind so I can go QQ to Blizzard please.... >.<

/end Nerdrage.
    I to will rage with you my good sir deathknight.

/rage
    Quote Originally Posted by RPZip
    Remember, young Warrior: You are a seal.

ArP ArP ArP!

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzcraft
    I to will rage with you my good sir deathknight.

/rage
    Now you know how Engineers feel. >:|

(Sorry if you're a Death Knight Engineer. D
    LoLtumblr |
    derpderpderp

awsome just dl the patch when i get back home gonna raid the ah for frozen orbs and make a killing muhahahahahahha
    Do you know what the chain of command is here? It's the chain I go get and beat you with to show you who's in command." haha roflmao

Quote Originally Posted by Dassen
    1 Frost Lotus for 1 Frozen Orb, great.
    There went the market of flasks. Oh let's all jump in joy.
    Welcome to the world of enchanting.

Deleted

Kind of strange that (at least EU) login screen doesnt say anything about the patch.
    http://i41.tinypic.com/33vn4nr.jpg

Also... sucks they dont take away that 15min kick protection

"...if you're looking for cheap epic gear to start running instances with your alts, all the crafted recipes from Ulduar had their reagents cost considerably lowered and you can expect to find these items for less than 1000G."

You've apparently never been to my server's AH, where if you expect to get anything but ass-raped when you go looking for certain items you're kidding yourself.

"1 Frost Lotus for 1 Frozen Orb, great. There went the market of flasks. Oh let's all jump in joy."

Old world herbs are where the profit is these days.

well time to drop herbalism on my rogue and power leveling engineering...oh joy!

as for the other changes...bout effin time! Those cloth CDs were needed so bad it wasnt even funny. Now we can all stay in dal and just spam make cloth...woooooo

Lock changes make me happy...gunna drop some points out of demonic tactics and put em elsewhere....auto crits on immolate are also nice.

Food for thought....any of you rogues out there going to go back to a rupture combat spec with the rupture changes? I dont want to...but I might...

all in all...great post boub! nice summary...bring on the patch! (and servers offline till 8:00 pm EST =/)

10+ Year Old Account

Only says it's a normal scheduled Maintenance in EU.
    Hi

•Bladestorm: Warriors can now be Disarmed while under the effects of this ability.

This is a great day for rogue...bring me some war now.

I think it's BS that the bladestorm nerf went live. Congrats Blizzard on ruining PvP for warriors.
    (Avatar was too big, sorry!)

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Chozobo
    I think it's BS that the bladestorm nerf went live. Congrats Blizzard on ruining PvP for warriors.
    How is it fair that warriors have this I WIN button considering their already huge arsenal of both defensive and offensive abilities/cooldowns and undispellable MS, mr. warrior? Not to mention it still stays I WIN button, only rogues and other warriors will be the real threat, there arent that many MM hunters, not even talking about shadow priests.

// Anyway what does US login screen say? Our still looks like no patch .

10+ Year Old Account

THANK YOU. I can now patch the game before going home ^_^;

...That is, assuming my Laptop's AC Adapter isn't frayed beyond use when I get home (LOL). Oh and yes, I am a cheap bastard.

As for why I'm using a Mirror, my school's network is blocking the download from completing for Gods know why.
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

OK, I am confused. The last I heard from Ghostcrawler was:

In 3.3.2, Ferocious Inspiration rank 3 says: When your pet scores a critical hit, all party and raid members have all damage increased by 3% for 10 sec. In addition, increases the damage dealt by Arcane Shot by 9%.

In 3.3.3, Ferocious Inspiration rank 3 says: All party and raid members have all damage increased by 3% within 100 yards of your pet. In addition, increases the damage dealt by Arcane Shot and Steady Shot by 9%

But its now just steady shot again? What gives? Anyone have the live patch notes that they can confirm with. Is it just Steady shot or is it both Steady Shot and Arcane shot like Ghostcrawler said?

Deleted

So is the patch (EU) tomorrow or a week tomorrow? Confused.

15+ Year Old Account

10% buff. Can anyone verify yet?
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

Did anyone who was on the ptr for this patch happen to look at the cost of items such as the PvP faction tabards(Frostwolf/Stormpike, etc.)?

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonhead

(and servers offline till 8:00 pm EST =/)
    What are you talking about? Servers are only offline until 2 pm EDT. (Not EST anymore after daylight savings time goes into effect)