Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Patch 3.3.3 on Live Servers This Week

Quote Originally Posted by Alcotraz
    Boubille you gave me some hope of having my own Faction Mount as a DK now you're saying its the Quest Reward and I'll see Paladins runnning around on my Class Mount now. Make up your mind so I can go QQ to Blizzard please.... >.<

/end Nerdrage.
    lolumadbro?

It isn't YOUR mount its been in the game since vanilla as a drop from Strat. I've seen plenty of pallys, druids, mages, ect Riding around on deathchargers. Considering Strat has no lock out and is easily soloable by a number of classes and is 100% doable with 2 people.
    As for prot... haha losers he dmg needs a nerf with the intercept shield bash wtf silence crit a clothie like a mofo.
    Wow.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by mrwingtipshoes
    lolumadbro?

It isn't YOUR mount its been in the game since vanilla as a drop from Strat. I've seen plenty of pallys, druids, mages, ect Riding around on deathchargers. Considering Strat has no lock out and is easily soloable by a number of classes and is 100% doable with 2 people.
    He was talking about the two new Deathchargers. Not Rivendale's mount...

Quote Originally Posted by Chozobo
    I think it's BS that the bladestorm nerf went live. Congrats Blizzard on ruining PvP for warriors.
    aaaaaaand

Boubille you gave me some hope of having my own Faction Mount as a DK now you're saying its the Quest Reward and I'll see Paladins runnning around on my Class Mount now. Make up your mind so I can go QQ to Blizzard please.... >.<

/end Nerdrage.

/popcorn o.O

Patch notes need updating. They differ from the ones when downloading the patch, particularly the bug section which has numerous additions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    There is absolutely nothing about having lots and lots of sex that means you're going to have a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Chozobo
    I think it's BS that the bladestorm nerf went live. Congrats Blizzard on ruining PvP for warriors.
    QQ?

Everyone elses 51-point talent can. be. countered. Yours couldn't

Not to mention the number of fantastic cooldowns, the extremely over powered MS/UA combination and you want bladestorm to be un-counterable. Sorry if noones heart breaks for you but why should there be 1 uncounterable class? Speaking of which wasnt that DKs at the launch of WotLK? and what happened to them? oh right, nerf bat.

How about shamans at vanillas launch? oh right, nerf BUSS

and Warriors... nothing.... nothing.... patch 3.3 nerf spork. They could have done it right and nerfed the crap out of UA instead.
    As for prot... haha losers he dmg needs a nerf with the intercept shield bash wtf silence crit a clothie like a mofo.
    Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Aviney
    Yes and he's QQing about HIS class mount being used by others. Problem is the Deathcharger model Pre-dates playable DKs. Its not just HIS class mount not to mention he's QQing NOW about people "stealing his" class mount when it has been possible to get "his" mount since stratholme was released in what patch? 1.11 or something like that? Cry me a river.
    Wow.

Deleted

SERVERALERT:> Weekly Maintenance, 24/03
    This Wednesday there will be a scheduled maintenance. Please note that all European realms will be offline from 03:00 until 11:00, Paris time (CET).

Additionally the Armory, Account Management, Blizzard Store, Forums and the rest of our website will be unavailable from 03:00 until 05:00.

Thank you for your patience and understanding

status following http://status.wow-europe.com/en/alert

Yes and he's QQing about HIS class mount being used by others. Problem is the Deathcharger model Pre-dates playable DKs. Its not just HIS class mount not to mention he's QQing NOW about people "stealing his" class mount when it has been possible to get "his" mount since stratholme was released in what patch? 1.11 or something like that? Cry me a river.
    What!?! No, I'm pretty sure the model may have been in but deff not available to players. It is NO WHERE in Strat.
    TO be clear, they are discussing this mount being available to other players.
    http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...athcharger.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by wanax
    What!?! No, I'm pretty sure the model may have been in but deff not available to players. It is NO WHERE in Strat.
    TO be clear, they are discussing this mount being available to other players.
    http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...athcharger.jpg
    lololol

A new mount added to the game that was never promised to DKs? lmao
    Wow.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Emsarrev
    Any word on the All You Can Eat achievement going to 5 instead of 4? Couldn't find this in the notes but I remember looking it up this week and it was for 3.3.3.

Link: http://www.mmo-champion.com/news-2/h...3-build-11623/
    Anyone?
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

But the Strat mount doesn't look like a DK mount. It has the model of a Forsaken mount. The fact that it's called "Rivendare's Deathcharger" is immaterial. Not that any of this matters one way or the other (Blizzard reuses models, film at 11), but why even bring Strat into the discussion?

Quote Originally Posted by DrgnDancer
    But the Strat mount doesn't look like a DK mount. It has the model of a Forsaken mount. The fact that it's called "Rivendare's Deathcharger" is immaterial. Not that any of this matter one way or the other (Blizzard reuses models, film at 11), but why even bring Strat into the discussion?
    Agreed..i havent see any other class on the dk deathcharger mount lol

As said in the patch notes above:

The 2nd part is also very interesting if you're looking for cheap epic gear to start running instances with

this is just awful!!
    the title 'epic gear' should just be changed to 'off the rack'
    there are thousands of players that are just doing the daily dungeon who have never set foot in a raid running round in 'epic gear'

this is one of the worst ideas ever
    when i first began playing, i remember seeing players in epic and being impressed and wanted to try my best to achieve what they have. now there is nothing to aspire too. the achievements dont make up for the pride of wearing a piece of armor or weapon that only the few can get

bad bad sad move blizzard

10+ Year Old Account

You know, I'm suprised not a single person has raised the point that engineers no longer get their 2 exclusive pets - I "liked" being followed everywere by a walking bomb, however, now we'll have clankers everywere (Not to mention the enviromental disaster which is Lil' Smokey)

Granted it has been forever since I made the said pets, and pleae correct me if I'm wrong - but they never actually required engineering to "learn", correct? Only to build.

Regardless, its enough to make me a sad panda :'( <3 you while you lasted, Bombling! You'll be blowing up angels in heaven now.
    As an Affliction Warlock, people don't seem to realise - the more of them there are, the harder I am to kill.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by saladdinpally
    Agreed..i havent see any other class on the dk deathcharger mount lol
    Exactly. Paladins get faction Mounts. Why don't DKs? Why should other classes get to ride "Acherus Deathchargers"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviney
    QFT! Which looks more like the Undead Racials Mounts than anything else btw, or even the DK Class Mount FYI. What I'm saying is that Boubille said it might be Faction Mounts since Crimson Deathcharger shows up as a Class Skill and now he's saying it'll be a reward from the ICC Quest Chain again. If I'm going to see Paladins riding around on my Mount I might as well start QQing to Blizzard that they can't design shit anymore from right now.
    lololol

A new mount added to the game that was never promised to DKs? lmao
    Doesn't matter if it was or wasn't, it's not fair that our Class Model is stolen and given to any Raider that can down the Lich King. If you played a Paladin and they did that with your Mount you wouldn't be too happy either I think.

I just want to know what Frozo the Renowned is doing with all of these Frozen Orbs. I mean, nobody has really wanted one since Ulduar went live and suddenly he's snatching them up like going out of style.

Wonder what he knows that we don't...
    Constructs in *my* raid?

It's more likely than you think.

17:28 GMT and still no official confirmation about patch this week... :S

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by iarla
    As said in the patch notes above:

this is just awful!!
    the title 'epic gear' should just be changed to 'off the rack'
    there are thousands of players that are just doing the daily dungeon who have never set foot in a raid running round in 'epic gear'

this is one of the worst ideas ever
    when i first began playing, i remember seeing players in epic and being impressed and wanted to try my best to achieve what they have. now there is nothing to aspire too. the achievements dont make up for the pride of wearing a piece of armor or weapon that only the few can get

bad bad sad move blizzard
    lol'd. It's been like this since BC. Not to mention Vanilla was just god awful. Where have you been. Also, the usual if you don't like it why do you still play.

So how long till we see the "somethign went wrong server will be up in X hour's more" message?

Woot:
    With the release of patch 3.3.3 those who received the Murkimus pet for their participation in the 2009 Arena Tournament will notice that the pet is being changed to apply to their entire Battle.net account and all associated World of Warcraft licenses
    "We don't need Blizz to nerf the content. We need it to be less terrible." - Totalbiscuit

For those still wondering, the patch is definitely out for US, so EU's should be coming along shortly.