FERAL: Need help. Over Crit cap.

So, I acquired DBW yesterday. I was pretty happy. Until I realised the Agi proc put me over crit cap by 3%.

Right now, my stats are 1353 ArPen + 45 Food ArPen = 1398
    I have 65% crit raid buffed, and NO AGI GEMS.

Are there any items I could go after that would increase my Hit/Expertise or Haste AND lower my crit?

Here's my Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...Nether&cn=Fred

Deleted

Re: FERAL: Need help. Over Crit cap.

crit cap isnt a big deal for procs (esp. dbw), so dont worry about it
    it's 1 out of 3 procs only, and it'll still work for your yellow attacks.
    only 2 good ways to get expertise/hit, namely enchant hit on boots/gloves, and gem for it. you will be able to do this once you get gear with more arpen on it.

theres no way to go under the crit cap ...

as for hit/exp, the only way would be to get the lich king polearm with arpen on it and change some arpen gem to some hit/exp to reach caps in everything. Until you get that upgrade, there isnt much thing you can do ..

and btw you re lucky with that DBW ... havent seen it drop for me for 4 weeks now

Just a quick aside: I'm not aware of a +45 ArP food. Shouldn't your stats be 1353+40=1393 ArP? It's 40 if you're eating Hearty Rhino.

Deleted

Just a quick aside: I'm not aware of a +45 ArP food. Shouldn't your stats be 1353+40=1393 ArP? It's 40 if you're eating Hearty Rhino.
    yeah, i also belive the ArP food gives 40 ArP, not 45 :S but agi still give us AP

Quote Originally Posted by fredlegrand
    So, I acquired DBW yesterday. I was pretty happy. Until I realised the Agi proc put me over crit cap by 3%.

Right now, my stats are 1353 ArPen + 45 Food ArPen = 1398
    I have 65% crit raid buffed, and NO AGI GEMS.

Are there any items I could go after that would increase my Hit/Expertise or Haste AND lower my crit?

Here's my Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...Nether&cn=Fred

Crit cap is 77.8% with ToW/SoC in raid. I doubt you're going over that if you're sitting at 65% raid buffed.

Either way, like it was said before, it still helps yellow attacks and provides an AP bonus. So its no big deal.

If you really are passing the crit cap though on procs; you might want to switch mongoose out for berserking.