Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Cryptozoic acquires WoW TCG, Blue posts, Fan Arts

Quote Originally Posted by katosjoes
    The sheer amount of badass-ery baked into that picture of Sylvanas is more than my tiny gamer brain can comprehend.
    Must. Make. It. Desktop. Background...
    *uncontrollable mouth frothingz*
    yes.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)
    We don't think burst is a problem in PvP right now.

Quote Originally Posted by death87
    ugh, great. does the PoS bug actually stop it from being completed?
    Did 2 PoS hc runs yesterday..

1. Bug appeared on the pull. 1st try with a warrior tank later replaced with druid.
    2. Completed with a paladin like normal.

Maybe the charge ability triggers the bug?

lol @ comments

Chain mail bikinies ftw.

The Abominations in that Forsaken fanart look awesome.

Not that the rest of the pic doesn't, but the aboms really stick out to me. I suppose it's because they're so hard to draw well -many artists, myself included, tend to make them too goofy-looking. Easily one of the hardest monsters in Warcraft lore to draw.

Fan arts left me rather unimpressed. I mean the artwork itself is good but the contents were rather meh. I don't need another picture of fantasti-slut #12, whether it's a tribute to Vallejo or whatever.

And yes, I am male. And yes, I am straight. And yes, I have touched boobies before, quite a few of them actually.

TITTAYS!!!!

I just drooled for a minute over these fanart pictures. Holy nerdgasm, they are awesome.
    Female Illidan reminds me of this picture: http://tsunamixd.deviantart.com/art/Miera-117875751

And the draenei shaman is just ... omgasmic.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by LordSothe
    The Abominations in that Forsaken fanart look awesome.

Not that the rest of the pic doesn't, but the aboms really stick out to me. I suppose it's because they're so hard to draw well -many artists, myself included, tend to make them too goofy-looking. Easily one of the hardest monsters in Warcraft lore to draw.
    What aboms..? Oh...yeah...those are a nice pair of...yeah aboms!

o.o"

Oh Sexy Fan Arts :
    Apologies for the clumsy English! ...

meh the Illidan vs Arthas Shitty fan-art for soem reason i rly rly hate it...the rest ok! boub where is my name on the topic i found u the info about the card game!!!!
    Why?

Who let the dog's out?! Whooo!!!

A solution for the hunter pets is to give them all some kind of raid buff, or augment hunter abilities so they become raid buffs. For example, a crocolisk could cause your serpent sting to increase all damage caused by poisons on that target by 5% and a boar could increase the attack power of anyone attacking a target afflicted by hunter's mark (not just ranged attack power).

Either that or have them be really useful on some fights. Like have a plainstrider have cleanse available for 5 focus.

When are we going to get sexualised male fanart!

:

Oh holy moley that Draenei fapfapfapfapfapfapfap!

Sadly I'm not on US forums only on EU so can't reply to the thread about 30 min dungeon deserter and douchebag groups... however, now I have some love-hate feeling for the "lfg matchmaking tool". Not sure how it really works, it's how it did for me:

Healer priest, freshly dinged 80, full blues, enter daily heroic.
    I got groups of noobs after noobs, flamers, douchebags, people with no idea how to play, people entering the oculus half leaves at start, other half as they see the drakes and go "wtf?", people wiping on Anub Arak, no, not in Coliseum, in the dungeon, standing in pound and running around like headless chicken on add phase.

So I went to farm TOC, FOS, POS normal until I was sick of it.
    First, queues were much longer. You get only gearing up people, some odds doing daily normal for gold, rarely someone needs quel quest.
    I ran into issues like complaining on gearscores (my usual answer was stfu it's not heroic) or "kick that plate he'll take my gear".
    After 3 days of farming I got almost full 219 epics with few level 200, few blues.

A miracle!
    I stopped being put in noob groups. It's back to what I encounter on my main, where a noob in the group is anecdotal appearance you laugh about in "worst stuff that happened in your pug" thread it's not 80%-90% of people you're grouped with! (And then it was impossible to complete any instance or it took hours with people being replaced all the time.)

Or, and I asked every friend and guildie going to daily heroic to take me along. His "gearscore" allowed us to get better people to group and also make the run easier.

I always used to believe skill > gearscore, but you rarely meet ICC geared people with no skill.

Why love-hate?
    Hate, because when you're in blues, when it's hardest for you, you get bad groups, making it even harder, and you feel discriminated and frustrated.
    Love, because once you're through that purgatory, you're saved from worst groups I'd never had idea existed (it can't be that bad can it? oooh yes it can)

nerdgasms ahoy!

edit: seriously why do all fan artists give wow females fake tits (could be a 'pushup bra' i guess.)

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by death87
    also, in response to the fan art. Why is it even allowed? I remember the rage over a piece of art that, in the end, forced blizzard to ultimately remove off the of U.S. site with some stupid excuse, but still kept on the EU blizzard site.

http://chalosan.deviantart.com/art/L...vel-6-29358111

being the artpiece in question.
    Why ?why ? but why would you want to remove theses fanart??! what is bad in these pics??!!

beside it's not that common to see that well executed fanart and I can find you hundreds of funny or story-driven fanart in the wow website.

Amazing fan arts, might be the best ones i've seen so far

The PoS bug sounded intreresting

Quote Originally Posted by oomu
    Why ?why ? but why would you want to remove theses fanart??! what is bad in these pics??!!

beside it's not that common to see that well executed fanart and I can find you hundreds of funny or story-driven fanart in the wow website.
    I remember that picture and I have no clue why it got removed. It's cute!
    Even if the tauren is "naked", you can't see anything offensive.
    In this case: Art is art, no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by absurd
    I remember that picture and I have no clue why it got removed. It's cute!
    Even if the tauren is "naked", you can't see anything offensive.
    In this case: Art is art, no matter what.
    Highly suggestive of Bestiality or something, guess some people felt an ick-factor. Just to point out If you check the rest of the author's work you'll see furfaggery.