Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: Cryptozoic acquires WoW TCG, Blue posts, Fan Arts

Is still the coolest fanart I've seen so far.
    The sylvanas one is pretty damn epic too though.

Quote Originally Posted by VincentWolf
    Blizzard needs to finally learn something from fanarts ppl do. We want more female characters and less clothes! But they keep doing retarded nelf/human/orc males...
    Originally, WoW had several different types of leg armor that were commonly referred to as "Steel Thongs", due to an outcry from some of the player base that this Teen rated game was too risque, those leg armors were changed. Sure you can still find some of them out there, the Alliance keep in Blasted Lands has many of the original models on the NPC's, but it's kind of sad that Blizz isn't willing to stick by the rating of their game. At least these fan arts do an awesome job depicting how epic their armor is.

They have got to get rid of the 15 min wait to kick people. Already last night we had a guy in a random who went afk 1 min. in to the instance and never came back, UNTIL ~14.5 mins in. We kicked him anyway but you can see how someone can hold you as even more of a hostage than they could before. It's like penalizing you for not taking someone sh*t.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille

3.3.3 Known Issues List - 3/24/2010 Update
    • Pit of Saron - Scourgelord Tyrannus can remount Rimefang during the encounter. (Source)
    Oh shit. D:

Though, one has to wonder. Bug or Feature?
    LoLtumblr |
    derpderpderp

Quote Originally Posted by Blackrose91
    Love the Sylvanas fan art.
    Would slap it up on my deskop if I didn't share computer with my family..
    This (among other, better, reasons) is why every family member should have their own account on the family computer. You can have sexy dead elf wallpaper, but junior can have Thomas the Tank Engine (Until he hits 11 or 12 and wants sexy dead elf wallpaper). You can also make sure that all the crap that your kids want running in the background isn't impacting your game performance. You can even limit installation privileges to the "adult" accounts to minimize the amount of crap being installed in the first place (Unless your significant other is as bad as the kids).

The 30 Minute Deserter cooldown needs to go away, or at least have mitigating factors.

If your group wipes on the first pull in Utgard Keep (regular, sadly >.<) then you should not be dinged for 30 minutes for getting the hell out of there.

Oh wow the Lichqueen vs. Illidaina scarred me. Maybe thats because I'm a female.

It may have provoked your fantasies but it ruined mine!!!

Warrior (Forums / Talent Calculator)
    Warrior T10 4pc DPS Bonus
    Yes, there appears to be a bug with the dps warrior 4 piece bonus. It should be easy to fix. (Source)

This "bug" makes 4pc T10 bonus NOT WORTHLESS.
    Oh well....hurry up blizzard, and make it useless again.

Quote Originally Posted by katosjoes
    The sheer amount of badass-ery baked into that picture of Sylvanas is more than my tiny gamer brain can comprehend.
    Must. Make. It. Desktop. Background...
    *uncontrollable mouth frothingz*
    Badass-ery and SEXYNESS. CURVES GALORE

i7 4700k - 32GB - R9 290 - Samsung 850Pro

I tanked POS last night, around 1 am EST on my warrior, and There was no bug for me, hmmmm, Although thinking back it was the ONLY time i have never actually charged at him.

And these fan arts are very amazing, can't wait to show a friend of mine who i brought to horde that his female dra enhancement shaman was much sexier :P

Quote Originally Posted by Preliatus
    Fanarts very close to Rule 34...

Anyways.. after gawking at the fan arts for a bit I am going to retreat to my small corner and do things..

rule 63 There are female versions of all male characters. No Exceptions.

I can remember few days back some nice fan art was introduced, without fake tits, with proper dress. That was nice fanart. This is nice only becouse you can see some parts of women you normally dont see looks like according to your comments ...

PoS - it was not funny, he didnt get down, resulting in wipes. Not a feature.

LFD debuff - gives us ability to kick players through 15m limit who has AFK mark, didnt selected a role or is outside the instance (not after combat wipe), do it now !

i came

Deleted

art is really awsome

Gender swapping fanart is stupid. Anime nerds draw that kind of crap all the time to live out their stupid fantasies.

I saw the Pit of Saron bug yesterday, it was rather funny. We just let him kill us then when we tried again it was fine.

"Arthina" appears to be wearing a codpiece...? And "Illidanette" appears to be wearing a sort of pantyhose, though, when you look as closely as I.
    And I always look very, very closely at any fanart with a female draenei (look-alike) in it.

Deleted

Global warming - making heroines wear less and less clothing every year!

Quote Originally Posted by DerrHans
    A lot of people here needs to go out more often, going all fapfap about a few fan art pictures.
    There are real females in RL u know

*can't stop.... looking at.. fan.... art.. must... stop.... have to... work.... oe oe aaaaaaaaaaahhh, move along people nothing to see here.
    nothing wrong in the admiration of art
    thats why there are places like art galleries
    personally i,d rather ogle these works of art than some crap like mona lisa

thats some sexy shaman fan art ;D
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadow+Council&n=Divineknight
    http://img682.imageshack.us/img682/5593/divineknightsignature.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainArlong
    Gender swapping fanart is stupid. Anime nerds draw that kind of crap all the time to live out their stupid fantasies.

I saw the Pit of Saron bug yesterday, it was rather funny. We just let him kill us then when we tried again it was fine.
    no arth & illy just used the offical blizz gender change facility lol