Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...

Re: Cryptozoic acquires WoW TCG, Blue posts, Fan Arts

Quote Originally Posted by Sunscorn
    "But hey, she is going into combat in ice hearted land literally naked."

She is a banshee, she doesn't feel anything but vengeance.
    Ok, nitpicking. How about shammy draenai then ? In lava pool ? Dressed for combat or mail bikini show ?

Quote Originally Posted by Second
    Ok, nitpicking. How about shammy draenai then ? In lava pool ? Dressed for combat or mail bikini show ?
    Oh I don't care about that stuff. I agree that is over the top lol I was just defending only sylvanas as a sex symbol, she is one of my favorite characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunscorn
    Oh I don't care about that stuff. I agree that is over the top lol I was just defending only sylvanas as a sex symbol, she is one of my favorite characters.
    No problem with that, i like that picture a lot too
    Just saying many like it just becouse its "naked" woman. Imagine a man there instead. Or robot. It wouldnt be the same.
    Its like some add on leather sofa i saw few weeks ago. Would it sell (drag attention) if there was only sofa ? Probably. Would it if there was "naked" woman lying on the sofa ? Very likely. This dragging women into adds becouse of sex and symbols to sell something ... its not that bad, but you should really know the limit - what is tasteful

15+ Year Old Account

Blizzcon 2010.

See new screenshots 4 hours before the rest of the internet! Enjoy your trip!

i love fan art

Quote Originally Posted by Ikkatsu
    I sense many virgins here.

While the art is cool and professionally done... i'm just getting bored of scantily-clad females battling to the death.

WTF is wrong with you?

Blizzard needs to give proper props to whoever did the fanart this week.

This is one seriously talented artist, I'd remember the name if it was displayed... and it should.

(edit: It's visible on the blizz site, only missing from mmo-champ)

"Let healers DPS in Cataclysm?
    Ideas that would make healing more fun are good things to discuss in this forum, particularly with an eye towards Cataclysm.

The idea to let healers dps a little is a controversial one though. Some healers just have no interest in it, so while it might make healing a lot more fun for you, it risks making healing a lot less fun for them. I would not approach that idea as an obviously intuitive one that all healers will rally around, because I suspect that's just not the case.

[...] I could see that if the tree was structured in such a way that you had to give up a little bit of healing for that dps (and to be fair, talents like Searing Light already exist), such that it was the kind of thing you might do while soloing or running easy content (like Dungeon Finder when overgeared). In other words, I wouldn't want us to do it in such a way that healers were then balanced around doing damage -- like we calculated healer damage when we come up with boss berserk timers. Then it goes from a playstyle choice to being the only way to play. "

People who have seen me most know my repsonse to this. They already had it in BC shockadin. Primarily a healer, but could defend itself in pvp and in heroics without much CC used could do well on the damage meters because of high consecrate damage. However, in no way (because of instant OOM and large threat issues) a raid damage dealer, and I think they had the balance perfect with BC shockadin or the week they ghave us shockadin back in April with the original exorcism change only to give us shockadin nuts virtual blue balls in the largest cock tease in the history of wow. Simply make exocism a gauenteed instant via talent mid/deep holy tree so ret couldn't get it or make judgement of righteousness scale high the way it used to in such a way ret woudn't get undue use of it. Primarily a healer, able to defend itself and do a little damage in pve like 5 mans but not a raid dps at all. That perfect balance they had would be welcomed back and in no way OP to real dps.

Not sure how to pull off that balance with other healer classes but they had it perfect with Shockadin.

Quote Originally Posted by fishface
    because once you lose your virginity you become completely uninterested in images of scantily-clad, idealised women. :
    Oh mah bad. I forgot that I was interested in images of scantily-clad idealized women in the first place

15+ Year Old Account

5 stars fan arts, especially the first two.

These women look fine!

nice art

Wow, I'm suprised at the talk about the fanart. Sylvanas wears that same armor, the only difference is that the thighs aren't showing. Here's a little secret, Alexstraza wears the same armor as sylvanas, but WITH the thighs showing, and she isn't even an elf, she's a dragon! AND she does it by choice because she thinks it's the smexy-est look of all the mortal races, go figure... (this was blizzard's idea too, not the fan artists) blame the fan art all you want, but they are the ones drawing art of something that was already sexualized by blizzard.

Really, in these games, men are ungodly strong and women are ungodessly curved. Fantasy genres have always hyper-sexualized characters of both sexes (and by both, I mean both, replace the females with the originals... they are still stupidly strong looking and illidan still fights with no shirt on), so get over it and enjoy the fact that the artists are still really talented even if they choose to use rule 63 as their base of operations; people bitching about it are just as sad as the people drooling at it, they are just at opposite ends of extremes.