Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: The Death Knight below me has:

Quote Originally Posted by elderamy

Locks are jsut a bad DK rip off... They deserve to die...

anyway, the DK below me uses "enchanting" on his weapons...
    Ofc not..

The DK below rolled a race of the oposite faction than his main..

Quote Originally Posted by Obirah
    Ofc not..

The DK below rolled a race of the oposite faction than his main..

Nah.

DK below me fell of somewhere (in PvP), spotted a warrior, tried to pull him into death with him, but SUDDENLY the warrior pops reflect, and you get pulled towards the warrior, who proceeds to rape you with BLADESTORM OLOLOLOL!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyona View Post
    Girls who play Warriors?! What the hell? My world was just turned upside down. Did they remove the Paladin from the game?

10+ Year Old Account

I don't PvP, so no.

DK below me is always broke :P

Quote Originally Posted by kiskae
    I don't PvP, so no.

DK below me is always broke :P
    Damn skippy I am. No alts at 80 (Rolled the DK at day one of launch and never looked back to my bc/vanilla chars), don't play outside of raids, I barely have 2 gold most of the time.

The DK below me has pitched a bitch at a druid for rooting your tank control target during Faction Champs and wasting your death grip cooldown.

Mehhh ill spread my disease and /pat the druid

The dk below me need the shield from CoS hc cause come on he is a tank!

10+ Year Old Account

I actually read up on dk's when i started, those dk's you mention make me want to stab them.

DK below often forgets to activate a presence after respec :P

Quote Originally Posted by kiskae
    I actually read up on dk's when i started, those dk's you mention make me want to stab them.

DK below often forgets to activate a presence after respec :P
    It has happened.

The DK below me uses Trannical Beheader and he is a clicker.

10+ Year Old Account

Shadow's Edge and Keybinds

DK below me thinks killing Gunship heroic is an archievement :P

The death knight above me does not understand the purpose of this thread.

And yeah, getting to heroic anything ICC is an achievement. (One that only 3 guilds on my server have done so far, and only on 10 man)

The death knight below me will finally figure out that you're only supposed to respond if you HAVE done the thing mentioned above.

Quote Originally Posted by jai151
    The death knight below me will finally figure out that you're only supposed to respond if you HAVE done the thing mentioned above.
    Pretty much figured it out on the first page of this thread.

The DK below me has forgotten to change his rune on his weapon after switching specs.

Elitist Group addon. Tells you what GS won't!

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Savarea
    The DK below me has forgotten to change his rune on his weapon after switching specs.
    Yes :<

Back when I was new, I forgot it once. We went for OS3D, I got smacked silly. "Whoops. Sorry! Wasn't def capped w/o the rune". Still haunts me even to this day.

The DK below me has killed members of his party/raid with Path of Frost.

Quote Originally Posted by mhp
    Yes :<

Back when I was new, I forgot it once. We went for OS3D, I got smacked silly. "Whoops. Sorry! Wasn't def capped w/o the rune". Still haunts me even to this day.

The DK below me has killed members of his party/raid with Path of Frost.
    You're not a DK until you do!

The DK below me tanked a random heroic and, at the end, realized that when they switched to their tanking spec, they forgot to put on their tank gear and use frost presence >.<

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by grimkiller
    You're not a DK until you do!

The DK below me tanked a random heroic and, at the end, realized that when they switched to their tanking spec, they forgot to put on their tank gear and use frost presence >.<
    Hey. You've heard of ret tanks in heroics? Why not :P

The DK below me has had their AoTD accidently pulled a raid boss before the tank did.

Quote Originally Posted by Jektar
    Hey. You've heard of ret tanks in heroics? Why not :P

The DK below me has had their AoTD accidently pulled a raid boss before the tank did.
    Happened to me just last week. I was supposed to be offtanking the Rotface adds and always pop army to do a little boss damage before the slime is out. Wound up locking out a healer =P

The DK below me was sad when they nerfed Shadow of Death because it meant they had to pay repair costs again.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by jai151
    The DK below me was sad when they nerfed Shadow of Death because it meant they had to pay repair costs again.
    Oh yes, I used to be so god damn poor. Also, it was a genuinely fun ability and was sad to see it go because of LOLPVP.

The DK below me did Arena even though they hate it just for a Weapon.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Of course.

The DK below me has tanked a raid boss without having Frost Presence on, resulting in a wipe! (Please don't say I'm the only one..)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

More than once ;D

The death knight below me has had a half an hour long fight with a resto shaman over a netherwing egg, proceeded to be hexed, lost the egg and went back to dailies

Quote Originally Posted by Waalt
    More than once ;D

The death knight below me has had a half an hour long fight with a resto shaman over a netherwing egg, proceeded to be hexed, lost the egg and went back to dailies
    That's a tough one. I'll answer it with my 20-30mins durotar duels with my resto shaman arena partner .

The DK below me wants to be a pvp hero, but he is too bad so he raids toc 10/25 icc 10 instead!

Sort of. Although i'm currently 11/12 in icc 10 heroic and progressing in 25 heroic - kind of hard to find a partner/team on my server

The DK below me has pulled an entire side of the trash in blood wing after jumping down the hole after blood queen. (this was funny )
    Prophecy are recruiting! Visit our website at http://warcraft-prophecy.net/ to find out more.

Quote Originally Posted by AnarkanDK
    Sort of. Although i'm currently 11/12 in icc 10 heroic and progressing in 25 heroic - kind of hard to find a partner/team on my server

The DK below me has pulled an entire side of the trash in blood wing after jumping down the hole after blood queen. (this was funny )
    Didn't even know this was possible :<

the dk below me is hoaring dkp for hc byrntroll OR hc cryptmaker