LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: 25 LK HC DOWN

gratz guys
    Rilanciownz-Outland Eu
    Desertwolf-Sylvanas Eu

Quote Originally Posted by jstar80
    this is complete bullshit. it's not a proper kill. They used the 5% buff. The world first should be without the buff. Basically this means no one could beat the lich king without help. I am not even remotely impressed.
    LOL AGREED!!!! idc :3

Big Gz 2 Paragon they deserved it tbh..

this is complete bullshit. it's not a proper kill. They used the 5% buff. The world first should be without the buff. Basically this means no one could beat the lich king without help. I am not even remotely impressed.
    the 5% buff is hardly anything especially considering raid awareness > dps and the longevity of the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Ensidia may be great, but if you're going to pull the giant-ass stones to do things like... http://i44.tinypic.com/2vws610.jpg

THEN YA BETTER FUCKIN' DELIVER.
    I really wanted to stick up for Ensidia, and say that while Paragon is indeed better, the Ensidia bashing is undeserved and its just a cool kids ganking up against an easy pick.

But then i seen that, if you are so fucking smugg and you think you are so great and powerfull then you deserve the bashing. Some humility and fair play would go a long way.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik
    I really wanted to stick up for Ensidia, and say that while Paragon is indeed better, the Ensidia bashing is undeserved and its just a cool kids ganking up against an easy pick.

But then i seen that, if you are so fucking smugg and you think you are so great and powerfull then you deserve the bashing. Some humility and fair play would go a long way.
    It's true. I know the world first race is honestly ruthless, and underhanded techniques DO happen, be them involving server or faction transfers, or the exploitation of bugs (Ensidia's LK normal kill) or the exploitation of actual mechanics that Blizz didn't expect (as in Paragon's use of five palis rotating holy wrath to stun adds for the first Anub ToGC25 kill). But that will never excuse a complete lack of humility or even a pretense at sportsmanship. Ensidia needed to be taken down a few dozen pegs or so like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuku65
    gratz paragon!! ;D and lol ensidia for another server xfer, what excuse shall they come up with this time :
    i am not protecting ensidia but it was not an excuse, because we could not even do 5mans or move around because of lag and crash

Quote Originally Posted by Grisan
    In the pic you posted someone claimed that no one could beat Ensidia in a fair race. Too bad we never know if that's true because we all know it wasn't a fair race.
    Ensidia was griefed for weeks with intentional server crashes, so it is no surprise another guild that did not have this disadvantage got the World First. Also there are still some days left in this lockout period, so they may be able catch up. However they will probably do it next week as 2nd or 3rd. They are still one of the Top 3 guilds in the world and the only one that is ranked consistently at the very top.

Congrats to Paragon and thank god this world first nonsense is finally over.
    They had sand in their shoes, they had the sun in their eyes, and GM's where secretly buffing the bosses against them, and Ghostcrawler nurfed them 2!!!

Fair beating is fair beating. Anything else just excuses. They could have transfered to a low population server AGES ago.

I wonder what all the Paragon fanboys (90% of you are, appearently, looking at your posts) would've said if Ensidia somehow got the world first? Perhaps you would come with excuses or bash them with shit like that they didn't deserve it because they exploited LK25 normal or something. Thing is, you guys who bash Ensidia are no better than the Ensidia fanboys yourselves.

Anyway, big grats to Paragon, well deserved.

All of you guys just need to grow up.
    Stop caring about a guild you're not in.

Big gz for Paragon ^.-

why didn't they use any mages? .

I'm sure they're devastated that someone in a world 10,000th guild isn't impressed. :-X

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskra
    I wonder what all the Paragon fanboys (90% of you are, appearently, looking at your posts) would've said if Ensidia somehow got the world first? Perhaps you would come with excuses or bash them with shit like that they didn't deserve it because they exploited LK25 normal or something. Thing is, you guys who bash Ensidia are no better than the Ensidia fanboys yourselves.

Anyway, big grats to Paragon, well deserved.
    As i am fan of niether i would have actualy said good go Ensidia, you just lived up to your statements.

Deleted

grats paragon

Quote Originally Posted by muto
    the 5% buff is hardly anything especially considering raid awareness > dps and the longevity of the fight.
    hmm lets think about this. no buff = wipe city, buff = lich king hc down. Yeah, it's hardly anything. twat

Quote Originally Posted by Ksmota
    I'm sure they're devastated that someone in a world 10,000th guild isn't impressed. :-X
    A) I'm not in a guild.
    B) I'm not impressed because they have so far failed to beat the lich king as the encounter was originaly intended. Therefore they do not truly have a world first. They have a world first lich king hc with the 5% buff. The lich king hc WITHOUT the buff world first is still up for grabs. Whoever does that is the most impressevie guild. If you can't see that you are a complete moron.

A) I'm not in a guild.
    B) I'm not impressed because they have so far failed to beat the lich king as the encounter was originaly intended. Therefore they do not truly have a world first. They have a world first lich king hc with the 5% buff. The lich king hc WITHOUT the buff world first is still up for grabs. Whoever does that is the most impressevie guild. If you can't see that you are a complete moron.

Used Personal Insult [x]
    Made himself look dumb [x]
    Implying that Heroic Lich king is killable at 0% without killing him at 5% buffs [x]
    Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/onlyjoshintv
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn2...7AE0NG5sjbjYPw

Content centres around Lost Ark currently

If another guild wants to do it without the buff more power too them. It will not be world first though, Paragon got world first, if you aren't impressed then who really gives a rats ass. I doubt you have even killed LK in normal mode so you're the last person that should be talking.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by http://www.guildox.com/go/g.asp?n=Shadow+Spire&r=Gorgonnash-US
    The text on Glorenzelg says it all "Paragon of the Light, lead our armies against the coming darkness."
    Anyone else think its funny they got Glorenzelg? =o