Page 15 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Lich King 25 Heroic World First Kill by Paragon

ROFL no mages in their raid! Take that you pansy ass posers... all you are good for is vending machine duty...

10+ Year Old Account

something else i find kind of funny is that ensidia (always known to have a very good dps team) would never ever raid with a boomkin due supposedly because "their dps is inferior to ele shamans and they both provide the same buff" yet paragon didnt use ele shaman for this kill and used a boomkin.

something else is if you look at WoL reports on damage done by those 2 specs on all hardmode bosses boomkins have shamans beat on all of them except for like 2 fights.

all in all i think in reality they dont use boomkins due to their raid leader being an ele shaman and not wanting to give up his dps spot.
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx
    lol u mad bro. You now act like you've been living under a rock and have no idea who these guilds are. It's more likely you've been living under a bridge. Ensidia wouldn't be getting bashed so much if they didn't sprout such ridiculous BS about other guilds, and didn't resort to exploits and THEN mention it to their "Blizzard Insider". Hodir, C'thun. Hell, the only one they paid for was Lich King, and despite that being a bit of an edgey exploit, they still paid the price for it.

On topic, once again, gz guys. In the end, even if you don't get worlds first kill, provided you don't sprout such mad claims, you'll get respect. Likewise, if you do start badmouthing other guilds, even getting world firsts means nothing. By all means, joke and laugh or whatever about other guilds in your own private guild space, but don't take it out to the public.
    This game sux in pve department for long time, good pve and pvp died with wow wanilla but again gz to Paragon.
    For Ensida, i agree they burried themself by not respecting other good guilds.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Bender
    Lol, I thought Ensidias brownnose entourage were bad, seems Paragon have picked up a few tards on the road to #1 as well. Asskissers who bash other asskissers for being asskissers. Hypocrite asskissers ftl.

We have a winner.

I think WoW Progress is bugged out - Has Vorel joining and gquitting Paragon multiple times, while also joining Ensidia.

10+ Year Old Account

So game over now? ???
    Looks like blizzard will have too speed up with the new raid instance.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

gj, TBH I didn't expect a kill until at least 10%....

100 fucking million HP on the boss alone. Absolutely ridiculous.

Now the question is, can they do it again?
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)
    We don't think burst is a problem in PvP right now.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Tsipar
    I think WoW Progress is bugged out - Has Vorel joining and gquitting Paragon multiple times, while also joining Ensidia.
    Yup, it's been addressed. Just a WoWProgress bug. Ensidia have said themselves, they haven't killed him yet.

And it seems at least one person from Paragon was happy with it:

”This is definitely the most challenging boss in WoW history, and I’ve been there among the first to kill Horsemen in Naxx-40 and whatnot. Everything else up to this point pales in comparison. The encounter is extremely ruthless in the sense that anyone making a mistake will almost instantly lead to a raid-wide wipe. The fight itself requires almost 20-minutes of full-on concentration coupled with very high personal skill-level.

Quite simply the perfect end-boss to finish the expansion with, couldn’t have hoped for more. My hat is off to Blizzard on this one. I can’t wait to see if this encounter can be outdone in Cataclysm.”

Synti
    Nice to see them enjoying it.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Maneken
    This game sux in pve department for long time, good pve and pvp died with wow wanilla but again gz to Paragon.
    For Ensida, i agree they burried themself by not respecting other good guilds.
    What do you mean by "good" pve? If you mean hard you should know that Paragon said this was the hardest boss >>EVER<<.

Deleted

gz!

e1337e

15+ Year Old Account

Ok, just my 2 cent:

1. Congratulations, Paragon, you really deserve to be world first. Your hard work shows its results.

We have decided that the server should not play a part in the race any longer. So therefore if it is us being griefed or if we are to move server and yet again have problems then we want to be on the same server as our main competition so that they are equally affected.
    From Ensidia website (here u can read all the post): http://www.ensidia.com/article/304/e...ansfers-server

I have to say just one thing about this: It is really pathetic and your time comes to its end.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Ankho
    2. From Ensidia website (here u can read all the post): http://www.ensidia.com/article/304/e...ansfers-server

I have to say just one thing about this: It is really pathetic and your time comes to its end.
    Really necessary to bring that shit up again? It's old news by now.

hey ensidia, why don't you transfer to EU-Nazjatar ... what about a fair race for #2?
    gratz paragon! well done and absolutetly deserved!

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Glorenzelg, High Blade of the Silver-Hand

"Paragon of the Light, lead our armies against the coming darkness." !

GZ !!!

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Big gratz to them, cant wait to see how intense the video looks

15+ Year Old Account

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/5...2610232517.jpg

Crowded, but that's bitchin'. You can use the mount in areas where flying mounts aren't allowed.

I had no idea "scale to riding speed" mounts let you do that. >.<

1. Congratulations, Paragon, you really deserve to be world first. Your hard work shows its results.
    theyve been world first since yogg0, sure it was second but stars stacked like what 7 locks? also they got world first anub hm and dom'd everyone in icc

gz
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac
    http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/5...2610232517.jpg

Crowded, but that's bitchin'. You can use the mount in areas where flying mounts aren't allowed.

I had no idea "scale to riding speed" mounts let you do that. >.<
    LOL, paragon fanclub....man they must be really proud
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

Quote Originally Posted by Laizkiz
    Gz Paragon <3333

LMFAO, I love you.