Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Reason for Ensidia loss.

Me, you, and all the World of Warcraft community know that Ensidia lost of the cause of their server stability. 2 week of unstable server has an affect on the race.

"Do not respond, i'm proberly scared by now, and will be taking resident under my bed untill all this nerdraging is over."
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

Re: Reason for Ensidia loss.

1/10

agreed!

Soon will the nerdrage arrive!

This thread would have been soooo awesome if it wasn't such an obvious try to troll.

ITT:
    Paragon > Ensidia
    Hi

Perhaps they have only ever pulled the boss without the zonewide buffs, and are still working on buffless lich king?

The real question is, will the advantage of this weeks heroic lich kings loot put Paragon too far ahead?

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Nest
    This thread would have been soooo awesome if it wasn't such an obvious try to troll.
    This is no trolling.. It's the truth.
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

who?
    Sometimes you just have to stop healing some people to prove a point, if they don't listen, it's really their own fault :P

Deleted

Or, maybe, he is telling the truth, and all of these "fanboi haters" are actually just haters themselves. There is a difference between a fanboy and someone who is interested in a guild's following.

Though I do agree, losing probably over half your raiding times, if not more, for weeks has a massive effect on a fight like this. Call me a fanboy if you like, but I know it isn't true. I don't truly support either guild, I just really wanted a fair race, which, it wasn't.

10+ Year Old Account

Errr....

Okay I'll bit the obvious troll bait.

Paragon and Ensidia are on the same server no? Lightning's Blade EU, so if Ensidia lost raid time so did Paragon.

as to the buffed Vs Buffless debate that's up for discussion, does anyone know if Ensidia were running without Warsong? and if they were WHY...
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd
    Errr....

Okay I'll bit the obvious troll bait.

Paragon and Ensidia are on the same server no? Lightning's Blade EU, so if Ensidia lost raid time so did Paragon.

as to the buffed Vs Buffless debate that's up for discussion, does anyone know if Ensidia were running without Warsong? and if they were WHY...
    Fail, you fail. Failure is strong on this one. You just made me hit myself. Ensidia moved server because of their server stability.

Paragon may have gotten world first, but I am going to place my bet that Ensidia get world first with no buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Diseous
    Paragon may have gotten world first, but I am going to place my bet that Ensidia get world first with no buff.

This just in: No one cares.
    Paragon killed it with a 5% buff.
    Oh wells.

lolno
    specs

Intel Core i5-760@4.0GHz
    CM Hyper 212 cpu cooler
    GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3
    Nvidia GTX 460
    4GB DDR3 1600 ram
    CM Storm Scout case

10+ Year Old Account

Didn't realise the switch was only made/announced 10days ago, so they would have got, one, maybe two weeks of tries out of it on the new server. Fair enough that would have had a major impact on their progress.

of course if their server was bad for so long, why did they not transfer earlier....
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted

No king may rule forever. Its the truth. Ensidia had their time in Black Temple and somewhat in Ulduar. Its time for them to step down and let the "young blood" come forth.

Im gonna place a bet on Ensidia coming up with some excuse like "they woke up first" or "they used something in the boss fight we considered an exploit and didnt want to get banned, we would NEVER EVER use unintended mechanics".

that said, who cares? I still doubt they would get first HM LK, even if their server was completely stable.

No, the problem was they couldn't find a bug. (chuckle)

There is probably alot of reasons, communication, who knows?
    Paragon earned it. The main reason which I think (My own opinion) is: Paragon has gotten more "stable" attempts, as Ensidia transfered from an unstable server to a stable server for 1-2 weeks ago (Which means max 70 stable attempts).
    But still, Way to go Paragon! Sucks you got nothing to progress on now ^^

Not saying that it changes everything, but AFAIK Ensida hasn't been raiding for ~3weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Nest

ITT:
    Paragon > Ensidia
    Still you did feed the troll and then said "Paragon > Ensidia", which would cause more trolling than what OP said.

O_o