Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Reason for Ensidia loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Talandra
    No king may rule forever. Its the truth. Ensidia had their time in Black Temple and somewhat in Ulduar. Its time for them to step down and let the "young blood" come forth.
    How could Ensidia have had their time in Black Temple when they didn´t even exist back in 2007? Food for thought.
    Former hardcore raider of SlashCry - Kazzak EU
    Notable achievements:
    World #20 Madness of Death Wing Heroic
    World #21 Spine of Death Wing Heroic
    World #20 Ragnaros Heroic
    World #29 Al'akir Heroic/Nefarian Heroic

OMG, somebody killed lich king while the rest of us were getting laid. O.O

NERDSTORM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by argonion
    How could Ensidia have had their time in Black Temple when they didn´t even exist back in 2007? Food for thought.
    SC gaming and Nihilum was the best guilds back then - Now they've merged into Ensidia

Some people just lacks common sense >.<

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by argonion
    They were called Nihilum back then.... Do your research before trying to be a smartass.... Nihilum and SK Gaming fused sometime around the Sunwell I believe.... Fact remains, they had their time in BT.

.. gotta say...
    successfull troll is successful

15+ Year Old Account

A. If it was so mind-crushingly awful, how come they didn't transfer sooner though?

B. It never stopped them from getting competitive kills on other heroic modes. Putricide as an example.

It's a crap excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Terenas: Fall of the Lich King.
    No king rules forever, my son.
    It describes this situation. It was a fair race, Ensidia lost, move on.

Ima rather paragon fanboi

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx
    But moving to the competitions server to try and bring that down too is a cheap tactic. They could, by all means, have moved to a similar realm in the same Battlegroup. I've not seen the effect they've had on Tarren Mill, but if it's the same as Magtheridon, that's 2 that them and their legion of fanboys have laid waste to.

Yes, i'm a hater, but only because of the dirty tricks they've pulled in the past ("Let's kill Hodir HM with a buff from Freya, and THEN report the exploit after so no one else can kill it that way!"). It's simply about acting respectable and personally, i don't care if you get World First Deathwing +16 Hard Mode Heroic kill, if you don't act respectable as a guild, then you get no respect from me, and i dare say a lot of others won't respect you for it either. Ensidia even went as far as saying Stars, Paragon and another guild were over-rated.

Ensidia basically paid for these cheap tricks with server unstability, and with the loss of LK25 HC.
    Moving to Lightings Blade was a great idea. The guy who constantly screwed the server was proberly a fanboy of some other highend guild and wanted to destroy Ensidia.

It's like in sports. You play in the team because you feel it's the best team, and all other teams have no breathing chance against you. It's the same example here, they play for competition; and are proud of their team and feel they are the best.....

Edit: What do you mean trying to bring them down? Ensidia haven't done anything wrong, it's not their fault someone wanna ruin it for the rest.
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

Quote Originally Posted by Toffie
    Moving to Lightings Blade was a great idea. The guy who constantly screwed the server was proberly a fanboy of some other highend guild and wanted to destroy Ensidia.

It's like in sports. You play in the team because you feel it's the best team, and all other teams have no breathing chance against you. It's the same example here, they play for competition; and are proud of their team and feel they are the best.....

Edit: What do you mean trying to bring them down? Ensidia haven't done anything wrong, it's not their fault someone wanna ruin it for the rest.
    But it would be their fault for bringing the same problem to paragon.
    Ensidia doesn't crash the server themselves, but they know the server will go down if they are there, so going to paragons server is indeed trying to bring them down (with them).

I personaly don't dislike ensidia, but paragon got all the important bosses first (don't know if ensidia had the problems already in the first week of hardmodes) and they got the most important of all on top of it. Paragon won.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parynziux
    So, you are clearly the biggest nerf to your class. Hush.

The reason Ensidia lost is that they didn't win.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Toffie

You must have missed the thread where Lightning's Blade was crashing. It started crashing 2-3 days after they transferred, during peak raid times.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

[looks around] Really? No conspiracy nuts who think Blizzard are favouring Paragon?
    Skullmaster - Slathe - Duat - Tamriel

Absolutely everything happens for a reason - Omnia Causa Fiunt.

Deleted

Paragon may have gotten world first, but I am going to place my bet that Ensidia get world first with no buff.
    this

crappy excuse imo. They server transferred and still lost.....

Now if they get it next week maybe but the results will be skewed due to the probable release of the vid and or info.

Fanboi troll.

Ensidia LOST. Get over it and quit making excuses for em.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac
    You must have missed the thread where Lightning's Blade was crashing. It started crashing 2-3 days after they transferred, during peak raid times.

Re-read what i wrote dear friend. It's not their fault.

-------

Bad excuse? Really? Whats a good excuse then?
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd
    Didn't realise the switch was only made/announced 10days ago, so they would have got, one, maybe two weeks of tries out of it on the new server. Fair enough that would have had a major impact on their progress.

of course if their server was bad for so long, why did they not transfer earlier....
    Because they were laughed at the last time they realm changed? Seriously stop being an Ensidia hater just because it's the "thing", know the facts first.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aman%27Thul&n=Vuldin

Quote Originally Posted by laur0511
    cummunism is an utopia that cannot be applied to real life. fortunately, video games aren't real life; therefore it can be applied there, making things more fair.

Should see the ensidia thread for this soo much fanboyism.
    Focus on your own guild and stuff, oh and they can make their own excuses, don't have to make it for them.
    Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/onlyjoshintv
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn2...7AE0NG5sjbjYPw

Content centres around Lost Ark currently