Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted

Re: Reason for Ensidia loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Toffie
    Re-read what i wrote dear friend. It's not their fault.

-------

Bad excuse? Really? Whats a good excuse then?
    A good excuse would be no excuse at all

Go out and get some fresh air, seems like your brain is imploding

10+ Year Old Account

Re-read what i wrote dear friend. It's not their fault.

-------

Bad excuse? Really? Whats a good excuse then?
    A GREAT idea? Seriously?

Sure, it was a good idea for Ensidia, but the core of it was fucking atrocious. They were assholes who figured "IF WE CANT HAVE IT THEY CANT EITHER". A mentality you'd typically find in a toddler. Their fans and even some members went as far as to think Paragon may have been behind the sabotage. If that doesn't scream respectable people...

I really didn't want to bump this again, as it died, but jeez.

Reason for Ensidia Loss:

They Whipped out their dongs and tempted the fates.

Guess Fate decided to give them the Knee in the Groin.

Me, you, and all the World of Warcraft community know that Ensidia lost of the cause of their server stability. 2 week of unstable server has an affect on the race.

"Do not respond, i'm proberly scared by now, and will be taking resident under my bed untill all this nerdraging is over."
    Obvious troll is obvious.

Ensidia lost because they spent too much time trying to find an exploit like they did with saronite bombs so they hadn't managed to correctly learn the fight. USEEWUTIDIDTHERE?

thats true but the race is over and paragon won...btw who care who is first.
    i want to see which guild will kill him without the buff first

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixhart
    Reason for Ensidia Loss:

They Whipped out their dongs and tempted the fates.

Guess Fate decided to give them the Knee in the Groin.
    STFU and kill shit.

what is this fishing macro bug everyone is talking about?
    and how can a macro crash a realm?

well, its possible, possibly even likely. what i do wonder is whether ensidia will try the next best thing sheerly in the name of their honor and to salvage something of the race--and the only thing left i can really think of is if they do 25 heroic first without that 5% buff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

I'm still mad Paragon beat it with 0 mages.

Sunwell all over again, sonofabitch.

This just in :

WHOEVER SPENDS MORE TIME IN AN MMO WINS. I'd bet large sums of money that Paragon spent the most time learning the encounter and practicing. They deserve it, nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiggity
    I'm still mad Paragon beat it with 0 mages.

Sunwell all over again, sonofabitch.

This just in :

WHOEVER SPENDS MORE TIME IN AN MMO WINS. I'd bet large sums of money that Paragon spent the most time learning the encounter and practicing. They deserve it, nuff said.
    Maybe, but far as I know they aren't sponsored like Ensidia. So you would think Ensidia would be busting their ass the most.

Just wait next expansion Ensidia will say "We have a new guild called "25 of November Again" and on that date we'll expose what we are up too" then paragon and ensidia merge into a supposed "super guild" and get some world firsts in the beggining then when the final cat instance is released some other guild creeps up and takes the world first from them then they transfer to their server because of whatever and.... it could go on forever!!

JEEEEESSSSUUUUSSSS

Stop teasing Ensidia and stop acting like retarded idiots PLEASE

So big fucking what, ensidia achieved some world firsts in their past. AND EVERY SINGLE KILL THEY WONT GET =

People start to flame the crap out of them "LOLOLL ENSIDIA SUX U ENSIDIA FANBOY GO DIE"

Before you know it people will be called Paragon fanboyz because they'll do most of cataclysm's world first.

CHILL

Ensidia is just a fucking guild who tries to compete with the other ones for world first kill and they are not acting like little kid (Unlike this fanboyz war)

just chill it with this fanboy war
    "Remember to take ALL things in moderation.. Even World of Warcraft" :]

Ensidia won't even get world 2nd so suck it.