Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Cataclysm Testing in April, Blue posts

I am not talking about the existence of a Beta test starting in April. You are making a statement about him doing something (i.e. posting news with no evidence, "speculating") without having any evidence of him committing that act. You have no way to prove he is posting news without sources.
    Cosmic greetings, all, I'm the Raccoonatic Commander!
    Leowyld of Emerald Dream-US

15+ Year Old Account

haha, you think its speculation? You think he guessed the new races for Cata? No way. This site is official. Thats just not been officially announced yet.

In other news, I wonder what blizz is going to announce at blizzcon. Next mmo? D3? another game we have to wait three years to play?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Leowyld
    I am not talking about the existence of a Beta test starting in April. You are making a statement about him doing something (i.e. posting news with no evidence, "speculating") without having any evidence of him committing that act. You have no way to prove he is posting news without sources.
    I see what you are trying to do, and I'm not biting. You are tying to twist my words and get meaning where there isn't, I do not speak in subtlety nor do I use double-talk. when I say something that is what i mean.

I challenged a person making a statement and now you are trying to attack MY challenge, well I'm sorry but that is NOT the "burden of proof" challenge works.

>>He who does not carry the burden of proof carries the benefit of assumption, meaning he needs no evidence to support his claim.<<

If you can't make fun of something, its probably not worth taking seriously.

Where is the "Kill the Lich King now" button ? Guess they are gonna wait to 3.9 for that.

Hmm... the idea of "if it makes noise, then it can be silenced" thing kinda makes arbitrary sense I guess... I know when my hunter gets silenced, all I can do is auto-shot at least -_-;;

I'm curious as to whether or not it will still work against us when Cataclysm comes out and we are switched to a non-mana based system >.>;;

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Daedalon
    Where is the "Kill the Lich King now" button ? Guess they are gonna wait to 3.9 for that.
    Lol if you think it's bad now then just wait for a few more months when its 30%...

Quote Originally Posted by deadman80
    Hmm... the idea of "if it makes noise, then it can be silenced" thing kinda makes arbitrary sense I guess... I know when my hunter gets silenced, all I can do is auto-shot at least -_-;;

I'm curious as to whether or not it will still work against us when Cataclysm comes out and we are switched to a non-mana based system >.>;;
    Yeah... I always thought it was anything that was considered a spell according to the game could be silenced but maybe its more complicated than that... if you want to go off the noise thing then that means all the warrior shouts, the dk horn buff, and many other things that aren't effected should be...

Personally, I'm surprised that there hasn't been any news of the the F&F alpha starting yet... and frankly with how closely every move Blizz makes is watched I doubt that the alpha starting up would slip past the fans completely...

And with this story forum, let's hope that the community can stop Blizz from making stupid mistakes like Garrosh and Varian ever again...

Quote Originally Posted by lavafoxx
    you are looking way too deep into things that are not. i'm not being cynical, nor am i trying to "debunk" him. all i have said is always look upon anything with a healthy amount of skepticism. to blindly follow somebody without question, even if they have been right in the past, is one of the most foolish things a person can do.
    There's no blind following. Boub is an established expert with an impeccable record of being both insightful and accurate. In other words, he does not speculate, he simply reports things that are not widely known. Like many people who report facts, he does not always disclose his sources, but he does seem to understand which are credible and which are not.

There is no real cost or downside to believing what he has to say in this case, so what is it that you are trying to protect yourself or others from? Are you just trolling?

Dammit, I just want this damn expansion to be over now. Hopefully they developed it so well, beta will only take one hour and 51 seconds.

If it hasn't already been said before, I bet the real April Fool's Joke has to do something with Cataclysm. Or Pandaren. Or Pandaren IN Cataclysm.

Or the dance studio. /cry
    Quote Originally Posted by NefariousNinja
    Don't forget the passive female dwarf racial of Sexiness.
    Nothing is set in stone... *sunglasses* ...except Orgrimmar. YEEEAAAHHH

Uldum (US)

DEATH KNIGHT DRUID MAGE SHAMAN WARRIOR

10+ Year Old Account

to blindly follow somebody without question, even if they have been right in the past, is one of the most foolish things a person can do.
    LOL. From your tone, it's as if Boub had tried to tell us the meaning of life. He's a credible source for the dispersal of information that is - albeit interesting to many of us here - largely inconsequential to anything of significance in meat-space. To churn out high-sounding phrases like "blindly follow somebody without question" is to wax a tad melodramatic. Why so serious?

10+ Year Old Account

Cata coming out before blizzcon.

Make since, If I remember right I heard something at 2009 blizzcon on the lines of "You all will be complaining about goblin rogues by next years blizzcon."
    Proud Healer Since 2007
    "Wizard's First Rule: People are stupid."

Quote Originally Posted by Haruno
    "You all will be complaining about goblin rogues by next years blizzcon."
    Let's hope so. Can't wait for Cataclysm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.

Quote Originally Posted by lavafoxx
    you mean you HOPE it does, its a nice theory but until bizz tells us anything its simply not true.

and don't give me this crap about being right in the past, it is irrelevant.

words from you = theory/speculation/wishes

words from blizzard = fact/truth
    You DARE question Boub?!
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    No matter what happens, you will NOT get any beta invitation before it's officially announced. Anything you receive is a huge scam to steal your account.
    And even then, you are NOT very likely to get any beta invitation at all. About 99,9% of what you receive is a huge scam to steal your account.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Haruno
    Make since, If I remember right I heard something at 2009 blizzcon on the lines of "You all will be complaining about goblin rogues by next years blizzcon."
    Because Blizzard employees are absolutely unable to make jokes, and all planned game release dates, whether internal or public, are always obeyed.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Boub is ALWAYS right!!!

I really think Boubs is right on the money, as usual.

Keep in mind that two of the first items data mined, that lead us to believe Worgen and Goblins would be the two new races introduced in Cataclysm, were the Hallow's End masks of each race. It seems likely that if they went to the trouble of creating Halloween masks of the two races, so early on in development, that they planned to have Cataclysm launch before Halloween of 2010.

I definitely think that we're looking at a Aug/Sep/Oct release. And, hopefully that definitely does mean beta testing real soon! ^_^

Deleted

Hey boub, will you run around Paris naked if testing doesn't start in April?

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

i hope it's not a joke...

so badly want to see how the revamped azzeroth works XD

10+ Year Old Account

Not april's fool? Hopefully not!
    Will I get a beta key? Probably not!
    But i can keep dreaming