Starfall Nerf? im confused

This was posted on the home page today

BLUE POST
    "Druid (Forums / Talent Calculator)
    Starfall nerf?
    At some point I posted some numbers for Starfall since there hadn't been a PTR build in some time and druids were chomping at the bit to figure out just how much damage it was going to do. The numbers we went with for 3.3.3 were slightly lower than that if I recall correctly, but we haven't made any changes to Starfall since the patch went live. The live Starfall numbers are still much higher than they were in 3.3.

We generally don't try to execute actual "stealth nerfs." The community will nearly always figure it out anyway so we don'y gain much by trying to hide anything. Sometimes "stealth nerfs" are just things we didn't manage to document, but many times they are misunderstandings.

(I'm talking about live anyway. On betas and PTRs numbers are going to change quite a bit -- that's the whole idea.) (Source)"

not 100% clear on this, can someone please explain this to me =)

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Chromaggus&n=Jeffreybang

Deleted

Re: Starfall Nerf? im confused

The numbers initially posted on the PTR was something like 37% coef. to starfall. The actual coef. that went live was 30% of your spell power. It's not a huge deal. Nothing has been changed since it went live, it was just tweaked a bit on PTR after the initial numbers were posted.

thanks for clarifying this post=D
    this is what i thought also

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Chromaggus&n=Jeffreybang

Can't miss what you never had ;D

OH NOES Blizzard hates Boomkin. :P

PTR= Public TEST Realm

Anyway reroll feral.
    Beta Club