10+ Year Old Account

Re: PW: Fortitude, Divine Spirit & Shadow Protection

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti
    You can't break those cuffs
    Yes you can, you just don't know it yet

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by JSeilaS
    How about a minor glyph that buffs all three with one -on yourself-?
    Glyph of Divine Spirit: When you cast Divine Spirit on yourself, Power Word: Fortitude and Shadow Protection are also applied.

I still don't think it's necessary though.
    It would be an ideal PvP glyph, from what people have been saying. But then, don't you want more things for people to have to dispel, anyway?

As a change to the spells themselves, though, it's not a good idea to combine buffs, for the reasons that people have already stated. Really, what's wrong with clicking three buttons? It's an extra 3 seconds to buff the people in your party.
    For the Alliance!

My gripe isn't about having to spend the globals, though it's annoying in pvp, but more about having to redo party buffs when they all drop when you switch specs. I can understand about Fort, since its strength is determined by talents, or even Shadow Prot, since its duration can be different dependent on glyph selection... But now that Spirit is baseline and consistent for everyone, it shouldn't be dropping.

But priests are always 2nd class classes. When they first changed it to where buffs were raid-wide instead of making you have to apply them to each party separately, Spirit and Shadow Prot took forever to be converted to that new system.

Lethal, Thunderhorn-US
    (US #1 2-night guild WoD)
    Tues/Thurs 7-11pm CT
    EN 7/7 Heroic

Quote Originally Posted by vbrokop
    Each time I rez in a pvp situation, it's:

PW:F
    Divine Spirit
    Shadow Protection
    Vampiric Embrace
    Inner Fire
    Fear Ward if it's up
    Shadowform

That's 7 globals... Hell yes those first three should be combined... auras might be a good idea, too.
    I usually go Fortitude
    Divine Spirit
    Shadow Protection
    Fear Ward (this is where the free mana cost for spells ends after a res usually)
    Vampiric Embrace (since it costs no mana anyway)
    Mount up and Shadowform when you are mounted

Every second counts when you are running face-first into certain doom.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikoll
    come back when you have to do paladin buffs.
    Remember when they were 5 mins.

Quote Originally Posted by vbrokop
    Each time I rez in a pvp situation, it's:

PW:F
    Divine Spirit
    Shadow Protection
    Vampiric Embrace
    Inner Fire
    Fear Ward if it's up
    Shadowform

That's 7 globals... Hell yes those first three should be combined... auras might be a good idea, too.
    I know what you talking about... Nevertheless I don't want passive auras or such things. May be only regroup fortitude and spirit will already be great.

Just attach VE to shadowform (as long as its unlocked from talents) if it's so much pain for you to buff yourself (I am pvping as shadow and tbh it can rly get annoying when pl are in the middle of wsg and you still buff yourself) but at the end 3 GCD are ok to deal with.

Ok, I'll admit, I kept my original post short just to see how many thoughtless trolls I can bait.

I'm not at all concerned about the reagent cost, I always carry more than enough. In PvP, sure it'll be faster to dispell, but faster to rebuff as well, still a nerf though. What really prompted me to post this is Druid's Mark/Gift of the Wild - buffs 3 attributes in one cast. I see absolutely no reason why stamina, spirit and shadow resistance must be buffed by 3 separate spells.

great

15+ Year Old Account

Ghostcrawler said himself that he didn't like to have Priests casting so many buffs each wipe, so it'll probably get changed. BTW it's not a question about being lazy, but what fun is there in casting 4-5 buffs each wipe? Another reason why a game receives less quality, but it isn't something that can't be fixed. CLICK - CLICK - CLICK - CLICK - CLICK.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvaren
    Ok, I'll admit, I kept my original post short just to see how many thoughtless trolls I can bait.

I'm not at all concerned about the reagent cost, I always carry more than enough. In PvP, sure it'll be faster to dispell, but faster to rebuff as well, still a nerf though. What really prompted me to post this is Druid's Mark/Gift of the Wild - buffs 3 attributes in one cast. I see absolutely no reason why stamina, spirit and shadow resistance must be buffed by 3 separate spells.
    Each one of our separate buffs are much more powerful than Mark of the Wild.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.