disable objective UI / Bug

Hi since 3.3.3 i had the objective ui ON, even without any quest neither traking any achivement.
    As i usually only log to raid i keep telling to me that must be some obscure option somewhere and that ill disable it "tomorrow"

Today i disabled all my addons, dismissed all my quests and disabled all the tracking on that ui and on the map. but it is still there saying (1)

Im missing something:?

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/2...3110115818.jpg

Re: disable objective UI / Bug

99% sure you can disable this tracking device, as Carbonite and the Quest helper AddOn does disable it when enabled.

Tick all 3 of the options at the bottom.
    Achievements, Completed Quests and Remote Zones.
    By the looks of it, you are likely tracking an achievement but due to the boxes not being checked it is just hidden but still counted.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by rahzgarrh
    99% sure you can disable this tracking device, as Carbonite and the Quest helper AddOn does disable it when enabled.
    Any magic and obscure "/script remove super uber objetctive UI" ???

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd
    Tick all 3 of the options at the bottom.
    Achievements, Completed Quests and Remote Zones.
    By the looks of it, you are likely tracking an achievement but due to the boxes not being checked it is just hidden but still counted.
    I thought about it but its not that neither

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/705...3110133816.jpg

Not aware of a means of hiding it without simply replacing with another addon.

Perhaps actually try tracking some items on it, say like picking up some quests to track, a few achievements and see if putting something else on it will force it to display properly.
    Otherwise I would suggest opening an ingame ticket and explain that you have followed those steps, yet it remains collapsed with 1 item tracked, but unable to expand.
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Yup I tryed tracking a couple quest putting the tracker to number (3) and then a couple more achivements (5) after removing it one by one it got back to (1) with the grey arrow...

I have already an ingame ticket open still waiting...

now that you mention it (I started looking for an answer for you) I just noticed I have the same thing on my screen...must have been something with 3.3.3a.... just headed out to work now, will look into this more this evening...hopefully someone has an answer for you (and apparently me) before I get home !

Just got a GM reply ingame telling me the generic things... interface defaults... delete wtf, addons... and if not repair game / reinstall...

I tryed setting interface to default, deleting wtf addons cache, and nothing.. that thing it still there :S

anyone ?

/script RemoveTrackedAchievement(GetTrackedAchievements())

Run that and rejoice.

Quote Originally Posted by alostrael444
    /script RemoveTrackedAchievement(GetTrackedAchievements())

Run that and rejoice.
    Sir You Win.

Thank you.

D

Just found a post on the wow europe forums that describes exactly that.
    It appeared to be tracking a completed achievement, but since it was completed it was not displaying it, irrespective of the completed quests toggle, which only applies to quests.