Page 1 of 22
... LastLast

Paragon and Premonition will merge for Cataclysm

Paragon and Premonition will merge for Cataclysm
    According to a news post on Paragon and Premonition websites, both guilds will merge in Cataclysm to create a new entity : Paranition.

Some of you have heard rumors about it, and today we're able to announce it officially: we are moving to US servers and merging with Premonition to join forces in Cataclysm.

While we had a very successful run in ICC, we lost the race for the first kill on all the eight first bosses, which were in fact killed before the EU servers came up. Thus, the only way to aim for perfection is to play on the US servers. This will enable us to start raiding over 12 hours earlier. To further strengthen our force, we opted to look for a partner to merge with; we chose to present Premonition with this partnership suggestion for their excellent performance and connections.

Statements were released from one of the leaders from both guilds:

When looking for US partners, Premonition was an obvious choice for us. We've had friendly relations with them for a while, and they're good guys that we'll enjoy playing with. Furthermore, their excellent track record guarantees that we will have the absolute optimal player setup for any and all challenges that Cataclysm will offer. Their connections also aided us in our search for sponsorship, and we look forward to working with them to further push the limits of World of Warcraft raiding. (Paragon / Lazei)

Paragon is an exceptional raiding guild that we've had a good relationship with in their brief but highly successful time as a guild. When the leadership of Paragon approached us with this idea, we were, of course, happy to work with them for a mutually worthwhile merge. We are very excited to help make the #1 raiding guild in the world the strongest it can be - by expanding the roster for the capability of maximum learning in the smallest amount of time. (Premonition / Xav)

In the spirit of a true merge, the new guild will be called Paranition. You can find us raiding on the lag-free realm of US-Sentinels.

We're also very, very proud to present our new main sponsorship deal with Unilever, most known for their AXE grooming product brand.

NEW YORK (01 Apr 2010) AXE is giving a big boost to guys that feel the need to RAID! The iconic leader in men's care, in partnership with Blizzard, launched the brand's new product line: AXE Sunwell - Get Energized! Studies conducted about gamers concluded that this segment was completely untapped by any grooming products. The Sunwell line is targeted for appearance-conscious gamers that understand the social aspect of gaming. AXE products will now ensure that you stay uniquely fresh even during 24-hour raiding sessions and LAN-parties.

Many thanks to our sponsors; this merge would not have been possible without those private English classes to overcome the language barrier. Also many thanks to all our supporters, and see you on the US servers - fresh!

Deleted

Re: Paragon and Premonition will merge for Cataclysm

interessting!
    wonder if other guilds will merge aswell but goodluck to them working togheter

Happy April First
    I stream many games! WoW, SC2, TF2, old SNES games and mods, and many more! Find my stream here! I also upload many of my stream VODs and many offline recordings (usually of SC2 casts) to my YouTube, found here!. Follow, subscribe, and thanks!

Isn't tomorrow...
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=lightbringer&n=neggs
    http://www.neutralizedguild.com

*looks at clock*

Oh you.

In the slim chance that this isn't AFD, XFD @ "completely untapped".

Quote Originally Posted by noogie
    Isn't tomorrow...
    It is tomorrow in Finland

Quote Originally Posted by noogie
    Isn't tomorrow...
    In Finland, it is.

Very clever...

10+ Year Old Account

Happy april fools!! Good one.
    Nakkiz of Memento <EU-Frostwhisper>

this can't be fake... I mean... It's Paragon!

Happy april firsts you guys!!

But in all honestey, if this was serious, they woulda waited
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

1 day early for April Fools?
    If not I'm switching body wash. ;D

Funky

Seems like an april fool though :-) European people playing on american servers feels weird :

-= War is terrorism for the rich, Terrorism is war for the poor =-

Deleted

Grats. May you work well together and may your Kills be well earned. Good luck re-rolling from Level 1 too... Incoming Spam of "Recruit-A-Friend" Mounts for Premonition? :P

got me

+1 for Axe, haha!

Deleted

Still not as funny as Nihilum saying they were disbanding, and watching all the fanbois QQ

aprils fool ;D

inb4 April Fools Day! 8)

If this is not a joke I'm, just wondering isn't Paragon EU? So, are they going to buy a US copy of WoW and re-level?