Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Um... lol

Poor Grimphog...

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Um... lol

hehe ;D
    and who say blobs are usefull!
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

dude... i'm just glad it wasn't my felguard >>

i lol'ed hard at your sig, it saddens me that there are living humans that are that close to braindead yet still capable of posting on these forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Redgoon23
    My guild leader once went
    "Brb baby is crying"
    5 mins later
    "Okay killed it"
    I lol'ed.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Nice screeny...is it legit, if so what happened...LOL

"Fate has made us enemies...But this ring will make us brothers." -Gravemind to the Master Chief and the Arbiter, (Halo 2)
    "Were it so easy" -The Arbiter (Halo 2,3)
    "That is the worst grenade throw ever, of all time" -Agent Washington (RedvsBlue, season 6)
    <3 Caboose

It looks like it's more than half way ticked through the duration. Have you waited a month already? o_O

well, i was tired of waiting on the tank to pull, so i went to fel dom->summon vw and he came out stunnned... for 24 days. i dismissed him and re-summoned him, and he was STILL stunned for 24 days... QQ

Quote Originally Posted by kaloryth
    It looks like it's more than half way ticked through the duration. Have you waited a month already? o_O
    was today for the weekly raid

15+ Year Old Account

i lol'ed hard at your sig, it saddens me that there are living humans that are that close to braindead yet still capable of posting on these forums
    hahah me too now that you mentioned it. I just had to mmo mail him a quote of it followed by "lol".
    Thank "god" for obese, ignorant, republican Texas ppl. They are utterly useless apart from bringing us an occasional smile =)
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account

Ticket to a GM. Problem solved.
    Packers - Penguins - Gators

One time i was leveling my hunter(BM) stabled my cat during beastial wrath, got him out days later, he had the beastial wrath enrage for a whole 7 days. Really made leveling so much quicker.

Quote Originally Posted by DistortionSleep
    One time i was leveling my hunter(BM) stabled my cat during beastial wrath, got him out days later, he had the beastial wrath enrage for a whole 7 days. Really made leveling so much quicker.
    oh man, that would be hot.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by DistortionSleep
    Man, I would have liked that bug when I had bloodlust/heroism some time :

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

the stun is the mace not the ooze btw
    happened to my succy once in bc, i jst opened a ticket and it was fixd the next time i summoned it

aww you have precious ribbon lucky

Quote Originally Posted by Bluey111
    aww you have precious ribbon lucky
    ;p

His sig is pretty funny

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis
    hahah me too now that you mentioned it. I just had to mmo mail him a quote of it followed by "lol".
    Thank "god" for obese, ignorant, republican Texas ppl. They are utterly useless apart from bringing us an occasional smile =)
    Not all Texans and/or republicans are bad. I happen to be neither so I cant prove it but Im sure my statement is true. Oh and Austin is one hell of a good time
    Definition of useless -

Q. Any plans for an untalented spell to help warlocks deal with stuns?
    A. Possibly. It’s also possible we may take a look at stuns in general. But overall stuns will feel less impacting in an environment where players have significantly more health than they do today.

Sorry, but I have a question. What's the buff you have that's right next to your minimap? With the fiery head and the number 11 on it? I got a similar one on my rogue a few minutes ago after I reloaded my UI in silvermoon. I've been trying to figure out what the hell it is.

Seems like to me you got punished because you were gonna pull and not wait for the tank
    And whats that timer addon in the middle of the screen? I could rly use something like that.

ahhh... old posts,

the buff is "consolidated buffs" from the options menu, it puts all your long term buffs (fort, blessings, int) into one button that you can mouse over (and then click off from the pop up if you wanted), it's pretty nice, all your short term CDs and important procs (SnD, Rime, Molten Core, etc) are shown as normal.

the addon is called EventHorizon, the original version isn't being worked on anymore, but there is a continued version, I'm sticking with the original, besides the .toc being out of date, it's completely up to date.

I'll just say

owned
    :P