Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Paragon's H Lich King DPS and HPS meters

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandrra2012
    I dont know much about the 25 man version of this fight, but can someone explain or provide a link to where this cancelling HP buff macros and what not talk started, and what would be the benefit of it? I feel in the dark when I keep reading comments that refer to it.
    Cancelaura PW:F/Commanding shout to remove infest afaik. Paragon stated that they didn't use it and I'm 100% sure there are 20 invisible GM's watching them like hawks every time they kill it so if they would have done something illegal, they would have been banned by now.

at around 10% everyone dies, this is when youve won the fight because tirion breaks frostmourne and hes sent flying into the air so you can play pinyata with him until he drops his loots.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Ichiago
    Cancelaura PW:F/Commanding shout to remove infest afaik. Paragon stated that they didn't use it and I'm 100% sure there are 20 invisible GM's watching them like hawks every time they kill it so if they would have done something illegal, they would have been banned by now.
    Fyi Blizzard can't ban for doing something like that - cancelauras has always been used in every aspect of the game. But I agree, I don't think Paragon used cancelauras for that matter. One of the guilds member said they didn't and we would see it in the upcoming video - why on earth would he be lying about something like that, especially since we are going to know the truth sooner or later. That would be pretty devastating to the name of the guild (as far as they care about being e-fame anyways ;D)

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Machine
    That would be pretty devastating to the name of the guild (as far as they care about being e-fame anyways ;D)
    I don't think it's about e-fame necessarily. It's about having honor, and wanting respect. Not everyone is an honorless scumbag, even on the internet.

Some of you people are retarded...

YES lk does auto kill everyone at 10%. Before the picture came down, he was at 10.something and casting... the buffs have 2 minutes gone, meaning they were cast 2 minutes ago, about the time LK was probably at 12%.

That being said.. a TANK died, meaning all buffs gone.

Currently I have 48.5k hp on my tank non buffed... NORMAL lk can hit up to 35-40k hp. I have no idea what heroic can do.

That being said, even if only 12% (little over 2million hp) left, would you want an unbuffed tank with about 51k (5% buff and using my unbuffed hp) tanking LK? Or a tank with 66k (how much I have full buffed) tanking lk? Think of that when going "but at 10% he auto kills, why bother rebuffing!!!11oneeleven2"

Actually, if you watch the video, the tank in question dies quite early in the fight. ;3

15+ Year Old Account

I saw the infests go through on the video, when that happened, Fort never disappeared, nor was it ever recast.

Stop fucking hating and congratulate them.

Let it be known that they DID NOT /cancelaura.

Edit: Before anyone rapes my face, sleep deprivation and working 12 hour shifts has killed me.

I was looking at the wrong one, there is no "Realm First Light of Dawn" so I'm retarded. Please forgive me, WowJesus, I have been saved.

Quote Originally Posted by cupholder
    Actually, if you watch the video, the tank in question dies quite early in the fight. ;3
    Yes. And again at somewhere below 20% - after which I died as well due to aggro.

i've checked for the horde's dps meter 16 ppl 10k+ and the other 3 dps is 9.7 9.5k and 7.7k i think the last 1 died during combat... also with adds u have to do around 200m dmg which is fucking really high!

For the horde 2nd kill
    Time waits for no one.
    Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteres are at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a tatol mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.

As for the OP and actually on-topic, here's the kill log: http://wowmeteronline.com/combat/13662030

WMO seems to be under maintenance right now. It'll probably be up later on.

Tnx Synti...really enjoyed the epic video xD

Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac
    I saw the infests go through on the video, when that happened, Fort never disappeared, nor was it ever recast.

Stop fucking hating and congratulate them.

Let it be known that they DID NOT /cancelaura.

Edit: Before anyone rapes my face, sleep deprivation and working 12 hour shifts has killed me.

I was looking at the wrong one, there is no "Realm First Light of Dawn" so I'm retarded. Please forgive me, WowJesus, I have been saved.
    I hate to call you out but you're not entirely correct about them not using the cancelaura strategy (which imo is a legitimate strat). At the 8:30 mark in the video (of the full video if you download it) the defile that is cast at that time you can obviously see Fortitude recast on the raid. The pov at that time is a priest who does not cancel his fortitude nor is he the one who casts it to buff the raid, however the issue is that a player is rezed shortly before and could also very well be the reason the buff went out as well. Commanding shout is also refreshed at this time as well, but again due to a player being rezed that's completely possible it's solely for that reason, but something to keep in mind.

Again, I think this is a completely viable strategy as it's clever use of game mechanics and if Blizz thought different they'd have either banned Paragon and put out a warning not to use it or changed infest to not be effected by canceling stamina buffs.

Quote Originally Posted by sicness
    I hate to call you out but you're not entirely correct about them not using the cancelaura strategy (which imo is a legitimate strat). At the 8:30 mark in the video (of the full video if you download it) the defile that is cast at that time you can obviously see Fortitude recast on the raid. The pov at that time is a priest who does not cancel his fortitude nor is he the one who casts it to buff the raid, however the issue is that a player is rezed shortly before and could also very well be the reason the buff went out as well. Commanding shout is also refreshed at this time as well, but again due to a player being rezed that's completely possible it's solely for that reason, but something to keep in mind.

Again, I think this is a completely viable strategy as it's clever use of game mechanics and if Blizz thought different they'd have either banned Paragon and put out a warning not to use it or changed infest to not be effected by canceling stamina buffs.

they had someone die and the raid was given a new fort after the brez. you can see the priests forst at 49 minutes left, the guy die, than it go back to 60 minutes. and the timer continue to tick away as the fight progresses (on all people who frapsed).
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Nikoll
    they had someone die and the raid was given a new fort after the brez. you can see the priests forst at 49 minutes left, the guy die, than it go back to 60 minutes. and the timer continue to tick away as the fight progresses (on all people who frapsed).
    As I stated that very well could be the case, it's kinda of 'convenient' that it happens right after defile that the buffs happen but I'm in no way implying that they used the cancel aura strat, just stating the obvious.

who really gives a flying **** what they rebuffed or they buffed or watnot!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!oneeleven111!!¬1``1¬¬?¬?

As I stated that very well could be the case, it's kinda of 'convenient' that it happens right after defile that the buffs happen but I'm in no way implying that they used the cancel aura strat, just stating the obvious.
    It happens in such a way, because it's 'convenient' to click ACCEPT on a combat res after Infest has been cast. If you do it prior to the cast, you die. Fairly simple, nothing spectacular really.

15+ Year Old Account

As Zyn said, why accept a res before infest? Once you get revived, you're gonna have low health and will instantly die to it.

The same thing happens at ~:50 in Part 2. People die, wait for infest, res, buff up.

It's cute how you have never done the fight. Defile is the big black void zone looking thing, infest is the debuff you would cancelaura on.

And if you were going to use a cancelaura strat why would you use it 1 out of 20 times its being cast during the entire fight.

Shut the fuck up.

LMAO...seriously guys...i made this thread just to get the video and the meters...
    You hardcore wow gamerz are acting like freaking news reporters..."OMG one of the healers didn't heal the tank...omg what's going on?!!?" "How come that happened....how come they're still alive...omg they beat the game .. let's talk about for hours now" LOL just appreciate the fact that they were the first ones to kill H LK. end of story.
    Btw @Synti: Who was the that shouted."Beers are ready, F*CK?" (Sejta??)