Help with missing texture

Would anyone be able to begin to tell me what this missing texture might be or how to find out which one it is? It seems to pop up all the time during AV Battlegrounds. I have ran the Blizzard repair tool and that did not help. My only other option is to disable all of my mods and enable them 1 by 1 until I find the one causing the problem but I run a lot (ie. around 100 or a little more) and it might take a long time. Thanks for any help in advance.

Deleted

Re: Help with missing texture

Judging by the color and placement I'd say it's the Forsaken eye-glow texture. What's bugging me is that it shows up behind the head also...

Deleted

First thing you should do is delete your wtf and interface folder (just make a back-up somewere els if your afraid of losing your UI).
    That way you can find out if its an addon issue or Game issue.
    If its an addon issue then you'll have to turn then on one by one to find the one that gives the problem.
    If its an game issue and repairing doesnt help then i am afraid you might need to reinstall.

You could try the following script, either in a macro which you keybind or directly into the chat while your mouse is over the square.
    Code:
    /script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage(GetMouseFocus():GetName());
    This will output to your chat the name of the frame the mouse is over, and if it says anything other than "World Frame", then post it here and we can attempt to figure out which addon that is from.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Thank you all for the prompt replies. I will try the script first and if it just comes back as World Script I will backup my addons and WTF and try running it mod free. Thanks again and I will let you know what I find.

P.S. I am just glad it isn't my EPEEN meter messing up <.<

Deleted

I'd suggest you use /framestack instead of the script above.
    Post the entire stack while you are above the frame with your mouse.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfegang
    Thank you all for the prompt replies. I will try the script first and if it just comes back as World Script I will backup my addons and WTF and try running it mod free. Thanks again and I will let you know what I find.

P.S. I am just glad it isn't my EPEEN meter messing up <.<
    If you downloaded the addon that was made based on the april fool's then yes, it's the addon.

That does not look like its part of the undead model. Turn off the epeen addon (if you actually have it). I have a feeling it's exactly that.

I think it looks like the little square honor bots make when you start them.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Xheoul
    If you downloaded the addon that was made based on the april fool's then yes, it's the addon.

That does not look like its part of the undead model. Turn off the epeen addon (if you actually have it). I have a feeling it's exactly that.
    As the author of that addon, I don't see why my addon should cause this.
    If it actually does, please specify the exact circumstances under which this occurs.

I will try framestack and see if that tells me anything useful. My only fear is that it is only going to identify it with World Frame. Also, I have no idea what an honor bot is and I was joking about the epeen addon heh.

Well, /framestack gave me only World Frame so I guess I am off to try addons one by one. Ugh. Thanks again everyone.

Deleted

Turn off all addons.
    If error persists:
    Backup Interface+WTF, Reinstall.

Else:
    Usual error source elimination procedure. Turn on half your addons. If the error occurs, turn off half those. If it vanishes, turn then ones you had on off and the ones you had off on. Repeat until you have the one addon that gives you the error.