15+ Year Old Account

Account Addon/Interface?

Qeustion:

I play on 2 wow accounts, one i bought for my kid brother but he doenst play anymore.

But everytime i have to typ in the email adress manual, is there not a way that it can save 2 or more battle.net account names?

Hope someone can give me a sollution,

Thanks! 8)
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

Deleted

Re: Account Addon/Interface?

Not possible.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Only possible if you have 2 separate installations of WoW, I believe.

Find your WoW directory and copy it and paste it to another location. If you have a shortcut to the main file, rename it to the account name for example, locate your copied folder and create another shortcut and name it the name of your second account.
    This is what i do with my two accounts. When a patch comes in just move the patch to the 2nd folder so you don't have to patch the 2nd one.

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston
    Not possible.
    While what the OP is asking isn't possible(save a separate installation/copy of the game) I have heard you can tie multiple WoW accounts to the same battle.net account, I only have one account so no first hand experience with it. The only restriction(as I've heard) is the name of which the accounts are under, if the account you want to tie to your personal account is already connected to Battle.net account you may have to call up Blizz and ask them to merge the second account with the first.

Again no personal experience with this but I have heard of it happening but it may be worth contacting Blizz or a GM about for confirmation.
    3DS Friend Code: 1891-2236-0134

Put both WoW accounts under one Battle.net if you're the only one that plays on it; although you can log onto both accounts at the same time as well or "dual box" without any problem..

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

15+ Year Old Account

The funny thing is, a while ago i used a UI from someone (i dont know the name anymore), and there was beneath the place were u typ in the battle.net account name, a place were like 3 account names (pre-battle account) were listed, so i could just choose wich account to login, and typ in a password only

So it IS actualy possible, but dont know how he did that.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

15+ Year Old Account

Thank you! 8)

Quote Originally Posted by Satai
    <snip>

Simple just 2 wow accounts on the same battle.net account
    Nice, didn't know this!