Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: - - RET - - AVENGING WRATH

For me this question depends on wat boss fight. I sometimes end up waiting till the boss is in a good position or depending on wat time we genarally pop lust /heroism. Alot of time i pop em right away so they are up again later or the boss runs away at a certain point and comes back. Or say we lust at like 30% and i want my wings back up again. I pre haste pot so genarally popping them at the beginning is best for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sedo

Another question is, what about when using Herkumi War Token. That also stacks. Once I get it, first of all, do I drop Greatness or the Skull, and when do I use AW then, as the Token stacks over time also.
    I personally only feel like answering this question, since the rest of the post has already been detailed by others.

Replace Greatness with the Token. The Haste will highly benefit you, even moreso if you have 4pt10, and the Attack Power buff ends up being very slightly better than the Greatness buff over time if kept up all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Augury View Post
    I see you trollin
    round town with that class i love
    and im like haiku

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Pop haste pot before the pull, pop wings when trinkets proc, minimize your SoV stacking time while maximizing the benefit of wings with trinkets running.

Imo.

I have mine on all the time.

Forever.

They never fade.
    Armour is no protection against the blessed tools of the righteous

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Applegarth
    I have mine on all the time.

Forever.

They never fade.

On Cataclysm, Blizzard will make to be on all the time, you dont even have to press the button to activate it! ???

I pop wings as soon as i get 3 stacks up on boss with SoC.

3 stacks still deals a high amount of damage, and my trinkets and berserking are either Half way through there 'proc' stage and or are proc'ing as I use AW. Doing this allows me to use AW at least 2 times per fight maybe even a third.

take lolfang for example.

Pop when i have 3 stacks up. Then pop again when he is around 50% - 40%, then again MAYBE ( depends how dps is going and if he is going down slow/fast) at roughly 20%-30%.

It truely does depend on the player though imo, I pull fairly big numbers and use my AW method. My mate pops his when he has 5 stacks up and he also pulls very high numbers.

When using seal of cleave however, i pop right on boss pull.