Elemental PvP - Hit and SpellPen Caps

I read the Elemental Stickies on this forum, but i have not found what are the Hit and Spell Penetration caps for PvP?

I know the PvE Hit cap against Bosses is 17% (untalented & unbuffed), but i do not know how much is needed to never miss in PvP (without any talents or buffs)?

Also how much Spell Penetration should i have to never get my spells Resisted in PvP?

What would be the best way to get Hit and SpellPen capped for PvP?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Elemental PvP - Hit and SpellPen Caps

I think that Hit cap for PvP is 4%. Both for Melee and spells.

Spell Penetration cap is 130 to pierce through several classes buffs (for example +25 SpPen cloak Enchant etc).
    Now here we stand with their blood on our hands
    We fought so hard now can we understand

Thanks for replying, but those numbers seem kinda odd.
    Could you please say where you got the info from?

Also, why are there over 120 views and just one reply?
    Very bad community it seems...

Spellhit cap is 4%, melee is 5%. It might be worth going to 6% hit so you always Undeads and Belfs aswell.

and as the above poster said - Spellpen cap is 130 to hit trough buffs like shadow protection and resistance auras.

Hopefully that helped.

I am assuming many haven't replied as the first person that did, answered your request.

The best way that i can see to get the Spell pen cap is 4 x +25 Spell penetration gems and the +35 Spell penetration cloak enchant.

Deleted

pell pen cap
    there is no spell pene cap, its just unnessesary to have more that 130 usualy due MotW, pala aura, totems, shadow protection and some more.

Quote Originally Posted by nexz
    Spellhit cap is 4%, melee is 5%. It might be worth going to 6% hit so you always Undeads and Belfs aswell.
    Blood Elves I can understand, but Shamans don't use Shadow damage so the Undead racial has no impact on this for them. Now, Night Elves and Tauren do have a resistance for Nature damage I believe.